Biohazard 4D Executer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 4D Executer

This one has been on the back burner for a few weeks, but we finally finished up our feature on it. I've compiled all the information I can find about the history of the project, along with some of the controversy surrounding its release onto the net. A huge thanks goes to Wesker from Survivhor for helping out with some of the facts, Carnivol for helping out with the subtitles, and TheSelfishGene for providing pictures and a summary of finding a stand-alone unit in Japan.

Finally, I've posted what I hope is our final encode of the film, weighing in at just over 700MB. A streaming option is also available.

So what are you waiting for? Hear on over to the 4D Feature now!
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-15-2008, 07:25 PM.

Excellent work, everyone.

Comment

If you guys want some more pictures, head over to Survivhor. They have some excellent stuff there regarding this, after a forum member visited Japan and went to Capcom's offices and the 4D ride.

Comment

Excellent video quality. And the new subtitles cleared up a few things.
        So, she actually wanted to find a way to become human again?

Comment

Yep, that was her goal after whatever accident turned her into the creature. I wonder what her intentions are. Not wanting Umbrella to get her data, I guess she knew it would be used for bio-weapon purposes.

Comment

Suddenly she seems not so much of a cold bitch. Heh.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

It seems I accidentally uploaded the old flash codec when this went live, so I've just updated it to a higher quality one. If you streamed it before, try again. The quality should be greatly improved.
              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-15-2008, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Are the subs MAJORLY different from the other 4D video?

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                  Are the subs MAJORLY different from the other 4D video?
                  So you can decide which one to steal for your website?

Comment

No chance you could clean the video quality up? i've been looking for online forensic services for cleaning up songs myself.
                    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                      No chance you could clean the video quality up? i've been looking for online forensic services for cleaning up songs myself.
                      The version of 4D-Executer that is up now is pretty much the THE BEST version you can get.

Only "changes" that could've been made to "enhance" the experience is if we'd spend half a forever on correcting the flicker/tracking/whatever for the material out on the edges that we cropped out. Along with evt. do some manual adjustments to the colors and brightness settings in some scenes + by hand do frame-by-frame color bleed correction.

This is simply too much work for something that would've been a total waste of time if we could locate a better source for this video than the poor VHS->DVD transfer we've got that someone else had done with poor outdated equipment.

Comment

The video doesn't work for us in VLC, it gives us an error and won't open the player.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                          So you can decide which one to steal for your website?
                          Nah, just wondering if it's worth the 700MB download that would take up just under a tenth of my monthly bandwidth allowance.

Comment

this is actually really good, would love to experience it for real though.
                            didnt she inject herself with the virus because she knew she was going to die at the hands of the UBCS?

Comment

Pretty good video

Comment

Working...
                              X