Famitsu RE5 Scans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-
    Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:27 AM.

Comment

I'd like to see Steve in the game, just so I can put a bullet in the f**kers head.

Comment

I'd like to see Steve in the game, just so I can put a bullet in the f**kers head.
        Glad to read that i'm not the only one that didn't like Steve... what a whiney bastard.
        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
          This.

Frankly, I don't care if we never see Steve again. I always took Wesker's statement as more of a means of getting a rise out of Claire than anything of real substance. That's just me, though.

Comment

It's beginning to look much better than I was expecting. Are those guys by the fallen helicopter on motorcycles?

Comment

Originally posted by GalacticAE View Post
              It's beginning to look much better than I was expecting. Are those guys by the fallen helicopter on motorcycles?
              I thought they were wearing jetpacks at first, ha ha. I think it's just a combination of them running (and jumping?) with Chris firing at them that give off that impression.

EDIT:

You know, upon examining that picture more closely, I think they are, in fact, on motorcycles.

Also, I've been thinking about Chris' design. Maybe it's been suggested already, but what if they made him that bulky for gameplay reasons? We've already seen that he'll carry at least one weapon on his back. Perhaps they made him big to accomodate the weaponry. I mean, we still don't know if he'll be able to carry another weapon on his back or not (probably not, judging by the placement of his knife and how big it is), but if he can carry two on his back ala Gears of War, he'd have to be rather large for it to work, or at the very least, look balanced.
              Last edited by Archelon; 05-15-2008, 09:40 PM.

Comment

OMG I can't wait to watch that new trailer. Also it is said that the new girl identity will be revealed! I just hope to see Jill Valentine again along with Chris. That would be nice!

Comment

Hmmm...honestly if they bring back a wide variety of previous characters I hope it's so they can start killing them off. There are too many survivors of previous disasters, and too many people back from the dead now. They need to start taking out at least a few of them so there's room for new characters, rather than demands for older ones.

Comment

I've just picked up the new Official UK PlayStation magazine. The pictures seem to be mostly the same, maybe a couple of different ones. Not really any new info though. If anyone wants I'll try and scan them later.

Comment

Please

Comment

Not sure it's worth scanning the feature in, there's no new images, and the editorial is pretty ill-informed, so i'll just give a recap...

Four pages long, the first two pages dominated by an old photo of the crowd, with images down the right hand side of the second page. These are the new pictures, the shot of the new character from the side, Chris holding up a the blonde, the chainsaw picture, the crowd down the alley, and the shot of Chris holding his gun up next to the "store" writing on the wall.

Turning over the page and it's all old stuff. Lower part of the page is taken up with a look at the LAST extended trailer, with the right hand side being a "Who the hell is Chris Redfield?" box-out. Two others images on the left, both old images, nothing special.

The write-up is an embarassment, claiming their office thinks it's likely to be Ashley Graham that Chris is propping up, that they suspect it to be Sherry Birkin, but it could also be Ada in a wig!

The editorial finishes up with running through the stuff we already know. Talk about the lighting, that we'll probably see more quick time events, and that the game will adopt RE4's camera style. What a waste of time. Only thing of note in the whole article is that they think just because we saw Chris jumping in the last trailer, that we'll be able to jump in RE5, "just like Assassin's Creed and Uncharted", because obviously they were the first games to ever let people jump right?

If people still want scans, i can get around to it eventually...i personally wouldn't bother though, because it's quite an embarassment to British journalism if i'm totally honest!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                          Only thing of note in the whole article is that they think just because we saw Chris jumping in the last trailer, that we'll be able to jump in RE5, "just like Assassin's Creed and Uncharted", because obviously they were the first games to ever let people jump right?
                          Trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, maybe they mean that he won't be able to jump, per se, but rather, if he's running and he hits a cliff or ledge or whatever he'll automatically jump ala the 3D Zelda games. You could jump independent of running in Assassin's Creed, but most of the time it was during free-running. I can't comment on how it worked in Uncharted, as I have not played it.

Comment

The write-up is an embarassment, claiming their office thinks it's likely to be Ashley Graham that Chris is propping up, that they suspect it to be Sherry Birkin, but it could also be Ada in a wig!
                            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Official UK Playstation Magazine alway stank, has done since the mid 90's when they started.
                              God knows why it stays afloat considering the influx of internet journalism.

Comment

Well, yeah, it's not the best article ever, but I'll put it up anyway...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X