No announcement yet.

RE5 Trailer debut's on Gametrailers TV - May 31st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure it means Hot; I've seen some of your previous posts, welcome back.
    Still waiting for this trailer, though. I must say a little excitement is out of me for this trailer.

Comment

well i've got this day down as my day off, so another thing to look forward to. I would like this trailer to confirm more on gameplay, monsters and if wesker would show his face.

Comment

Awesome. School will be out and Venture Brothers returns the day after.

I am really excited about this game AND SH5.

Comment

As much as I dislike the de-emphasis in horror, re4 was a big push ahead. Got kinda sick of all the zombie storylines that really had been done a hundred times before. But re4 and now re5 is making re a profitable series again. And I believe my sister quit it around code: veronica, and now she will be hooked again.

Comment

Resident Evil stopped being survival horror as soon as resident evil 2 was released imo
            the atmosphere isn't the same being able to wonder about streets instead of being stuck in a darkened building not knowing what enemy lurks in the next room the only reason we play new re games is because capcom want to milk the wesker storyline for every last penny.
            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Are you sure you played RE2? The street segments were very sparse. You were pretty much relegated to the RPD and its basement levels which were very much fitting of the "darkened building" variety.

Originally posted by Prime Blue
              Then don't buy it anymore.
              No need for that
              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-20-2008, 05:24 AM.

Comment

I think he likes the games regardless of the route it's taken since the original.. despite that odd comment about wandering streets, which is a fit for most of RE3.

He does have a point in regards to the series' balance between survival and horror, as unintentional as it may be. RE1 is still the definitive RE experience in my book, and Arrange mode is the icing on the cake. The remake is a second only because of the dumbed down story branching, and it didn't match the random HP and Hunter encounters of the Arrange mode.

They did make the series more accessible by putting less emphasis on saving ammo in RE2 and latter titles. But that didn't make the games any less fun as RE2 is still my favorite game in the series.
                Last edited by Umon Daisuke; 05-20-2008, 01:45 PM.

Comment

it may be impossible but i want to see Ada Wong again! haha!
                  or maybe Claire.. haha.. any of the red re2 girls. XD

Comment

Iam sure the trailer will be great, the same as the game itself. I just don't want the game to turn into something even more opposite to the resident evil we all love.
                    RE4 was great and it saved the sprit of the rest RE games (atleast for me) but i don't want giant robots, ganados on the bikes and Wescer in the pink dress saing " Chris I'am your father " ...
                    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Working...
                    X