Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New English Resi 5 scans, confirming Claire and Sherry ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New English Resi 5 scans, confirming Claire and Sherry ?

Here's what ProGamer has to say

This is still new images of Resident Evil 5 which is shown here in the pages of a magazine of the press. These few pages we can see the presence of Claire Redfield, but also the famous little gamine encountered in the second episode of the series, namely Sherry. Note also the presence on one scans an enemy who uses a chainsaw like Resident Evil 4. In short, it looks terrible and it will be difficult to contain his impatience by leaving the soft, which is still unknown in our countries ...
    Scan 1
    Scan 2

what magazine are these scans from ? can someone clarify that ?

they seem to be using familiar images just with english text.

Comment

Wow if that is Claire then they really changed her looks a lot. It is like she looks like a completely different person. I can see the similarities but other than that she really looks like a completely new person.
      Last edited by alf717; 05-17-2008, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Bottom left/right of the pages says Game Informer. Guess it's that magazine then.

Comment

-
          Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Lol, cue the song I will follow u.

Pleaz. To those, who think Claire > Sherry > Chris, stop it right now, lmao.

While I would never single out the chances of a Claire Cameo (CiCi lol), I just want to avoid typecasting my RE veterans until I'm 99.9% sure first that they'll appear.

lolwut? How could that African chick be Ada? C'mon peeps.. Explanatory action is required 4 this point. I would really like to know why you would even think that was the lady in red. =P
            *Insert Chris Deburg or whatevs his name was*

Comment

Chris Kramer:

"What’s going on in these screens? I know, but if I didn’t tell Game Informer when we sent them the images, I’m certainly not going to spill the beans here (other than to say that at least one of their guesses is wildly off the mark). The shots are hotness personified (imagified?) and demand your eyeballs’s full attention"

So. The girl it's not Claire...

http://blog.capcom.com/archives/1223

Comment

i've read the magazine , it doesn't say that "IT IS CLAIRE" or "IT IS SHERRY" , the author is just guessing that it could be Claire , and the blond girl could be sherry , it even guessed that it could be Alexya ...

Comment

-

Comment

nope , we now the black girl is definitely not Claire and the blond mysterious girl is definitely Sherry

Comment

-

Comment

Anyone here thinks that Claire was defenitly-not-a-chance black ?
                        or maybe they have completely changed her character , and thats not gonna work either , cause we have the Degeneration movie and Claire is still the old white , red ( somehow xD ) chick !

Comment

Wow. That magazine is so horribly written it's unbearable.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

REEEEEALLY doesn't make THIA look good to have "confirming Claire" in title haha

Comment

I went ahead and moved this, cause that mag is crap. Not worthy of news page

Comment

Working...
                              X