X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Movie?

To add another generic topic to the list, What is your favorite
    movie of all time?

Mine would be, well, uh, probably Happy Gilmore. Actually, scratch that. I can't pick an all time favorite movie because it's too damn hard. So I'll just say Happy Gilmore is ONE of my favorites.

aww shit, you had to ask. Dizzamn. Alright, I can't even fucking RANK these in any order, but here are my EQUALLY BADASS FAVORITES OF ALL TIME EVAR:

Clerks
    The Matrix (only the first one)
    Fight Club
    Mallrats
    Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back
    Dawn Of The Dead (original or 2004 remake, you pick)
    The Crow
    Snatch
    Pulp Fiction
    Boondock Saints

Comment

The Thing = winnar

Comment

Dazed and Confused ;)

Comment

Well what is a favorite movie? ONe you watch every time, and is as good as it was the first each time?

Even though I only accaully watched it once or twice the best "Made" movie I have seen is a film called
          "Shinaers List" Only after see this movie did a reality of word hit me, giving them alot of meaning. So one can tell you, "hey, 100's of thousands died" ..but you really can't imaginite...if you can, then accaully seeing it stomp's it out. I think this movie set out to every thing it was made for.

Comment

whats not to love about Troy

Comment

Kill Bill Vol.1 and Vol.2
              Pulp Fiction
              Sin City
              Resident Evil Apocalypse
              Crash (2005)

Comment

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith

Comment

MEGA BUMP (watch out that dust doesn't get in your eyes!)

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
                  sigpic

Comment

Labyrinth
                    Falling Down
                    Blade Runner
                    Terminator 2
                    Candyman
                    Total Recall
                    Last edited by kevstah2004; 03-14-2008, 06:22 AM.
                    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

The film i watch the most is Star Wars ep6, but my fav film out of Star Wars is ep3, so yeah thats my fav but i'd love to add in Terminator because that was the first film that i really loved.
                      Other favs would be Rockey 4, Blade 2, Spiderman, Aliens, Lord of the rings (all 3) and matrix.
                      At the end of the day, theres just too many great films out there.

Comment

Alien, The Terminator, Pumpkinhead 1, Hellraiser, Session 9, Jacobs Ladder, Donny Darko (think I spelled Donny right, or Donnie, forgot).

I'd probably pick Session 9. Greatest use of sound ever. That show is creepy.

Comment

My pick are any good Zombie Movies ( Romero's "Dead" series, etc.) but to be more specific Resident Evil Movies!!!!

Actually i love horror, action (but action like X-men, Spiderman, Fantastic Four movies not like Rambo movies) and Sci Fi Movies!!

Also, hahaha, you all picked rough, badass movies!! hahah but taking the risk of being curny, i'll would say: Mean Girls. I watched it like a thousand times and it made me laugh everytime!!!!!

It's so hard to pick just one!!!
                          Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-14-2008, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Sonic The Hedgheog Movie.
                            A.K.A Sonic OVA.

Sonic The Hedgehog Movie is and always will be my favourite movie, sorry, love it so much!!!
                            I also like the music hehe.

Speaking of Mean Girls, someone made a Survival Horror - Mean Girls trailer on YouTube. Rebecca was the new girl, and Heather was the girl introducing her to the "type" of people, Jill being the "ESPC" person, and Ashley being the girl who loves herself.

Though, I've never watched Mean Girls, going to have to..

Comment

scarface, silence of the lambs, fight club, resevoir dogs, clerks, sin city, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, the machinist, batman begins

Comment

Working...
                              X