New IGN Insider RE4 Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New IGN Insider RE4 Video

IGN has posted a new video, for insiders only. The video which I have detailed below is from various gameplay points in RE4. The video is quite dark and overall the quality is kinda bad. If you have IGN Insider you can download it here.

• Leon fighting villagers inside the first main village area.

You can see some framerate issues, especially when the second wave of villagers come to the village however it quickly clears up.

• Leon fighting "It".

It appears that the shaders that were used to make "It"s skin appear to be organic and shiny have been removed. Most liklely due to the fact that the PS2 cannot do such things (Or the developers were unable to find a viable work-around.)

• Leon and Ashley inside the castle area, with Leon using a sniper rifle against the monks.

Nothing really interesting to report in this sequence. No noticable framerate drops can be seen, even when the fireballs are colliding with the various desctructable objects.
Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-07-2005, 12:40 PM.

First off it's been awhile, so refresh my memory: What is "It" again?

And second, A couple seconds of framerate issues is no problem to me. As long as it doesn't happen often.

Thanks for the update.

Comment

You're welcome

"It" is that uh..U37 thingy...*looks in guide*
      U3 actually heh. Its this guy:
      Attached Files

Comment

Oooooooh, THAT thing. Man, seeing that picture makes me want RE4 SO much more. 17 more days folks!

EDIT - Also, are you and Ice the only ones allowed to post in this forum Dot? Like say, if I find a new tidbit of info on RE4 and no one else is online to post it, could I post it here? Or is that against the law?
        Last edited by Malice; 10-07-2005, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Currently its setup so only Administrators can create topics here, since if we allowed just anybody to we'd probably get the place all screwed up and defaced.

That makes me wonder though if we should have a new usergroup that can post here (trusted members)

Comment

upload the vid somewhere man, me no insider

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
              Currently its setup so only Administrators can create topics here, since if we allowed just anybody to we'd probably get the place all screwed up and defaced.

That makes me wonder though if we should have a new usergroup that can post here (trusted members)
              I would love that. I just wanna be able to help out THIA because this, along with REC, is the only RE site/forum I like. And the way I see it, because this board is so small right now, members should try and contribute as much as they can, and I happen to like posting news, so that would be my contribution.

@A-J: I'm pretty sure IGN doesn't take people posting their Insider Videos to kindly.

Comment

Yeah AJ, its a no-go. THIA is already on their blacklist from back in the day. If we do another thing like that they will take legal action :eek:

Comment

Although, I'm sure there are ways you could get the video...... COUGHPMSOMEONEWHOHASITCOUGH!!!!

Ahem, sorry about that. *clears throat*.

Comment

well its no fair that we can't see the vid atleast they should've put a lower rez version for non inisders to download

Comment

I was an Insider once, I want to see that video, but I don't want any spoilers for me since me and my friend only got to Village Chief in the GC version of RE4.

Comment

• Working...
                        X