No announcement yet.

May 31st Countdown on residentevil.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UC was a bit of a disappointment. They should have given Nicholai a mission similar to Hunk's, especially given his connection to Sergei. If anything, UC served to create more plot holes. Did anyone else notice during the end of the Raccoon missions, outside Jill's window in the helicopter you could see Sergei leaving with the UMF? And I missed Barry...plain and simple. He was completely omitted and that sucked.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• nha, Barry isn't a cool character, what could he add to plot ?
      But I agree with you about Nicholai, he rocks in RE3 and Outbreak, I hope to find a dark guy like him in RE5.

BTW : i want trailer now, too lazy to wait
      I need Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
        ^Nice avatar.
        well thanks.

Comment

• 9 odd hours to go and the music for me seems to jump on the site
          ok i was thinking at the end of the countdown we'll have 96.00 at the top, so does this mean the game will be out in Sep?
          It'll make sense because some games have come out in sep, such as outbreak and what not, and nearly every time a silent hill game comes out (big one) a r.e game comes out within the week. such as Silent hill 4 and outbreak. But i think it'll be the first week of sep, i hope im right, even tho it is a big thing to think happen.
          Last edited by nemesis_lover; 05-30-2008, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• >Insert massive rage freakout<
            Shut Up about UC I've already said it 100s of times.

The only parts in UC that are cannon are the parts that ARE NOT in any of the previous games.

Jill and Chris together in the mansion = NOT CANNON

Ada's escape with the g-virus = Cannon (I'll accept the tyrant boss fight because the tyrants were programmed to retrieve the G-virus which Ada had)

Red Queen being a little girl hologram = NOT CANNON

Red Queen being a giant supercomputer programmed to activate in emergency situations that was only active in the incident in Russia= Cannon

The absence of Barry = NOT CANNON

Everything in the RE3 scenario = NOT CANNON

etc.

Comment

• Gameplay rarely ever is cannon. Just look at how many times you're bit and how you never get infected...

Comment

• Just wondering what people are expecting from the site when it launches?

I can't see there being anything to revealing to be honest. The new trailer and probably some wallpapers! Not going to be much there if everyone else's NDAs only lift next week i think.

Comment

• what happend towards the end of the countdown, i woke up 2 hours too late.

Comment

• Capcoms site broke for about 20 minutes after it ended, displaying 25 hours and rising for the bottom counter. Presumably they were scrambling to upload the site contents. It went online and there you go. You are now caught up.

Comment

• Hah, I fell asleep with 4 minutes left to go XD

Comment

• thanks Dot, so I didn't miss much

Comment

Working...
                        X