May 31st Countdown on residentevil.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

modern building

If you look to the left of what was thought to be a bus, and through the grass i think you see what looks like a more modern building, such as an oilrig or chemical plant, i dont really know but it just seems of from the rest of the buildings???

Comment

hey i don't think that says yammy, that first letter looks like a P

Comment

I could've sworn it said YAMY BUTCHERY back when I saw it in the E3 trailer.
        EDIT: YEP, go watch the E3 trailer. It says YAMY Butchery. But that's because the text before "---YAMY" is off the screen. So the word is about 7 letters, than P-YAMY BUTCHERY".

Pretty long name.

UPDATE: Heads up guys, the www.residentevil.com website has updated itself to show TWO countdowns, both going up, the upper one at 55 hours, and the lower at 95 hours, and are both counting up simultaneously.

EDIT: Ok, I think the script is either scripted wrong, there's an error, or this is another code-to-hack. The bottom counter keeps on going up and down in the hour sector, goes 94 hrs to 95 hrs up and down.

Also, if you stay at the page long enough, they show the clip we hacked already. The one where the African walks to the house and talks with someone.

EDIT: If you reload the page, the bottom timer refreshes itself back to 94:59. Let it go up to around 95:07:01, and you see the clip.
        Last edited by ElusionM; 05-26-2008, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
          I could've sworn it said YAMY BUTCHERY back when I saw it in the E3 trailer.
          EDIT: YEP, go watch the E3 trailer. It says YAMY Butchery. But that's because the text before "---YAMY" is off the screen. So the word is about 7 letters, than P-YAMY BUTCHERY".

Pretty long name.

UPDATE: Heads up guys, the www.residentevil.com website has updated itself to show TWO countdowns, both going up, the upper one at 55 hours, and the lower at 95 hours, and are both counting up simultaneously.

EDIT: Ok, I think the script is either scripted wrong, there's an error, or this is another code-to-hack. The bottom counter keeps on going up and down in the hour sector, goes 94 hrs to 95 hrs up and down.

Also, if you stay at the page long enough, they show the clip we hacked already. The one where the African walks to the house and talks with someone.

EDIT: If you reload the page, the bottom timer refreshes itself back to 94:59. Let it go up to around 95:07:01, and you see the clip.
          Yup, I've noticed that strange thing me too but... now it seems that reloading the page makes the counter re-start from 94:43:and something... And... is it my feeling or it seems to go down if u continue to refresh that page?

Comment

Weird. Regardless, something will happen on the 31st, the script says so

Comment

oh i cant wait til 31st now, this silly cam view thing has got me interested.
              i may have this in my background all day on may 30th.

Comment

Can anyone make out what it says on the red sign inside the bus?

I see an "I" on top, and the letters on the bottom appear to be "CNICS." Though I'm not sure if that first letter is a "C" or a "G."

Comment

from here ni see a 92

Comment

I saw it said 92 hours now, too. That makes early Wed here, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                      Can anyone make out what it says on the red sign inside the bus?

I see an "I" on top, and the letters on the bottom appear to be "CNICS." Though I'm not sure if that first letter is a "C" or a "G."

It says "RONICS".

And it's a red box which can be found multiple times through out the village as seen in the E3 trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                        It says "RONICS".

And it's a red box which can be found multiple times through out the village as seen in the E3 trailer.
                        Thanks for the heads up. *goes off to watch the trailer again*

Comment

wtf? they pushed the timer back to 92 hours????

Comment

Don't worry about it, the timer is still set to end on the 31st. I think they are doing it in a confusing way to make it seem wtf, or their webmaster sucks

Comment

^Lmao at the last part.

You never know.
                              Maybe we should head over and demand the May 31st trailer in return for teaching them some web-designing and editting.
                              Last edited by ElusionM; 05-26-2008, 06:26 PM.

Comment

The spread of the virus must not be totally pervasive. Remember the trailer showing people walking around normally not attacking Chris and in the foreground was an infect villager peering from the shadows?

Dot50Cal, I'm pretty sure it's the P-Virus -- that's obvious due to the location. Anyway, my point is the the dark/light mechanic works with the P-Virus being damaged by light; we saw this with the lightning that hurt the P-Virus zombie in the RE4 Beta. Also, in the final build, Resident Evil 4 has the Los Plagas being damaged by flash bangs -- which is something they retained from the P-Virus. I'm pretty sure the transference will occur between people in dark areas, too, as the transfer of the guy getting infected seems to be in a dark area.

And before you ask, the P-Virus could survive being in the light by being inside a host -- and could come out in dark areas. That would give a heavy reason for the focus on dark/light contrast of areas in the game.

I'm thinking the P-Virus will infect some people and they begin spreading it through the township by catching people in dark areas.
                                Last edited by U and S; 05-26-2008, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X