May 31st Countdown on residentevil.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
    Ok...haven't messed with my clocks or anything. Top timer is now counting up (from 83:03:etc) and the bottom is counting down from 63:25:-etc. Camera is facing the butcher shop and shack that people thought was a bus. Does anyone else have a different view?
    Originally posted by deanxd View Post
    i dont know how to move the camara can i have some help here plz
    If you mess with the time on your PC, the image on the flash shakes and then displays one of the two backgrounds. Images were posted by Dot over here.

Comment

Yes, you should get THIS:

Comment

You're images have never really worked for me. They always have that error stating that the image has either moved or has been deleted.

Comment

I don't get it. The SAME link works at GameFAQs and Capcom BBS and such, I don't see why it does not work here after a simply copy/paste.

Here, try this:

EDIT: Works for me btw.
          Last edited by ElusionM; 05-27-2008, 05:25 PM.

Comment

In the original link, you may have accidentally copied the link verbatim as it appeared so it linked to i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...nm/UPDATE1.jpg with the three dots included instead of i34.photobucket.com/albums/d101/elusionm/UPDATE1.jpg
            Last edited by Project Omega; 05-27-2008, 05:39 PM.

Comment

I noticed those. But they were automatically added everytime I did a quick-reply. Now it's good however.

Comment

The new trailer is appearing on Gametrailers TV on Spike at 1am (not sure which time zone exactly) in America:

If you're looking for a reason to continue your existence until at least late Friday night, be aware that the new trailer for Resident Evil 5—rumored to feature Chris Redfield's sidekick—will be debuting on GameTrailers TV this weekend. In addition to that, we'll also get a peek at EA's Facebreaker and an updated look…

Comment

It's 1AM ETC, Saturday. May 31st, 2008.
                  US of course.
                  Last edited by ElusionM; 05-27-2008, 08:26 PM.

Comment

I already posted on the news topic but anyway

www.Gametrailers.com

Comment

• http://kotaku.com/5011244/resident-evil-5-screens high-res screens.
                      Last edited by U and S; 05-27-2008, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• I seriously don't get how this site is working...

When I first accessed it the first time, it was 14-something hours on the top, 72 hours on the bottom. REC doesn't flash and 3 blocks of battery.

The second time I accessed it, both were at 70+ hours, except BOTH times were counting and the REC was flashing.

Now it's at 89 hours at the top, back to 72 on the bottom, and REC is no longer flashing. The 89 hours is counting up.

I didn't change the times on my computer clock or anything...

Comment

• Every time I refresh, the page goes back the 91:09:59 that may just be me, I dunno. So, either you have to wait a very long time for something to go down, or your not meant to wait at all. No matter what you do, the clock resets itself.

Really 72 hours from the actual release date isn't till Wednesday. So be here at midnight and see if the 72 counter starts counting down.

Maybe your suppost to browse the page for a few hours to see if the battery starts to die. I have no idea really.

I don't know why they exposed the script below it? Bad webmaster?

Update: So I'm 17 mintues in a the cam is blinking more often. I starting to think the time period you browse the page affects the battery life. Still I can't prove that.

5 minutes till midnight here. Then it'll be 72 hours till the 31st. I'll see if the 72 hours starts counting down.

By the way...I posted the script and video itself posted too...I guess this could be help my theory that the longer you wait, the more activity you get. Since it allows you to keep the script, every person that post it keeps track of the time, without having to browse the RE site itself. But I think for every person its different. Again I don't know what I'm talking about nor have proof. Sadly....no spell check either lol.

Update 2: its Midnight...Wednesday...nothing happened. I refreshed the RE site page and the camera switched views to another area. I don't know if I was able to do that myself or if it does it automatically.

However the script that I posted here of the video cam, is still on the first view and didn't switch. So, the script isn't a exact duplicate of the core video on the RE site. Each is its own...thingy. LOL Maybe its simply a promotional link to the RE site. Which is more likely than anything I've posted of late. LOL I dunno.

Last update. The time is funky as hell. It would reset to 91:09:59 and now 15 mintues later, it resets to 91:37:59 which it is right. But I don't know why when I got to 91:50:00 that it would go back to 91:37:59 and not something closer to 91:50:00. Its pretty random. I give up...its only 3 days away and then it'll be on youtube. LOL Hopefully worth the wait.
                          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-28-2008, 04:58 AM.

Comment

• I've got a feeling one of the timers works of there own server ;-)
                            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• My camera finally switched views, and I didn't mess with the times or anything. Battery is still at full power though, and the REC is not flashing.
                              sigpic
                              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• finally , the REAL countdown is working ... right now remaining time is 63 hours

Comment

Working...
                                X