Captivate 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nomad9026 View Post
    The Twin Snakes is tuly the worst part of all. So You have not missed anything, try original MGS insted.
    Iam afraid it sounds like offtop in this topic.
    I think you mis-worded yourself.
    If he "has not missed anything", then that means you are basically saying the other MGS games suck just as much as TS.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
      I think you mis-worded yourself.
      If he "has not missed anything", then that means you are basically saying the other MGS games suck just as much as TS.
      I think that MGS is the best game series ever, but not counting MGSTS. It looks stupid, all this action scenes are pompous and grotescque exsept from Grey Foxe's parts. The original MGS is great but TS is just a remake,a bad remake in my opinion. Ofcourse it is fun to play it and watch it at first, but you just cant take it seriouse. And a lot of people will agree with me. Damn, Hideo was not even it's direcator.
      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Snake eater is my favorite. I just love the retro in it mixed with the ridiculous bosses.

Comment

I think the farthest I got in that game was the crocodile/alligator pit with the mud. Well, I kept walking and sank, and then died. Needless to say, that ended the game for me. I was just playing it at a friend's house and never really thought about playing it again until I could play all four back to back, preferably on the same console.

I might trade in MGS1 and MGS2 for the 1-3 bundle pack.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
            I think the farthest I got in that game was the crocodile/alligator pit with the mud. Well, I kept walking and sank, and then died. Needless to say, that ended the game for me. I was just playing it at a friend's house and never really thought about playing it again until I could play all four back to back, preferably on the same console.
            You should do it as soon as possible, because this game rocks.
            "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

I will definitely give this game a shot then. *adds to the queue*

Comment

was there any new news from Capcom's Captivate 2008 or is it still embargoed?

Comment

Embargoed. It ends in about an hour I believe so expect write-ups to flood in soon. Sven confirmed this on the Capcom BBS.

Comment

Kawata-san playing through some truly scary RE5 scenarios

New gameplay footage on the way?!?

Friday also meant more aspirin and more presentations about everything happening with our new games, but it also had an hour for a special meeting between “the Capcom Stalker” Shawn Baxter and RE5 super-producer Takeuchi-san.

mmh secret meeting...maybe they were talking about disclosing of new info?!?!

Comment

Ok, let's wait a little more. Why does this developers just cant say: sunday - new tariler, monday - new info, next month the extended trailer. No they just say nothing at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X