Some RE Outbreak File 1 Codes for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some RE Outbreak File 1 Codes for you

I've updated the file and got Outbreak File 2 with mostly the same codes and a few more than File 1. The files aren't such a mess now either. These Are the NTSC versions.
    If you use a codebreaker version 7 or higher, put this separate code first and then you can put any one of these codes after it and they will work. Just make sure RAW is on.

RAW
    0CF49BDF A4E29C32

Added these for all players.
    AI Toggle (File 1)
    Have All Documents
    Have 255 Special Items
    Stop Camera Movement (File 2)
    Item Modifier Codes (File 2)
    Health Modifier

Scenario Completion Codes:
    Points Modifier
    Always No Weapon Clear
    Always No Damage Clear
    Always Time Rank S (or whichever rank you want)
    Have All Events Completed
    Always Have at least 1 survivor even if you quit or everyone dies

Player 1 Alternative Costume Modifier
    Player 1 Character Model Modifier
    Player 1 Character Type Modifier
    Player 1 Virus Gauge Modifier #1
    Player 1 Virus gauge modifier #2?
    I don't know what to call this, but I found an unique invisibility thing that wasn't implemented
    Player 1 speed modifier #1
    Player 1 speed modifier #2
    Player 1 Damage Modifier (or is it Multiplier?)
    Animation Sequence Picker Player 1
    Player 1 Walk Through Walls
    Rapid Fire Player 1
    Enemies Can't Touch Player 1
    Have All Files
    Number of Players Present
    Player 1 status modifier
    Enemies Don't Notice Player 1 (because you are dead)
    Player 1 Can Pick Up Items Anywhere
    Player 1 Item Slot 1 - 004A68b4 000000XX
    Player 1 Item Slot 2 - 004A68b5 000000XX
    Player 1 Item Slot 3 - 004A68b6 000000XX
    Player 1 Item Slot 4 - 004A68b7 000000XX
    Player 1 Special Item Slot - 004A68b8 000000XX
    Player 1 Yoko Item Slot 5 - 004A68b9 000000XX
    Player 1 Yoko Item Slot 6 - 0004A68a 000000XX
    Player 1 Yoko Item Slot 7 - 004A68bb 000000XX
    Player 1 Yoko Item Slot 8 - 004A68bc 000000XX
    All The Item Digits for each Scenario and each Difficulty

To my knowledge, JArnold, Viruspunk, Jay007, and whoever else also found
    player 1 items slot modifiers
    player 1 character type modifier
    player 1 character model modifier
    one of the player 1 speed modifiers
    and the code to activate the 4th player in version 1.0.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bungholio; 09-28-2008, 10:02 PM.

I wonder if any beta stuff can be uncovered from this...

Comment

So... how can I use them, because I have no idea. Can you give a manual or something.
      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

You use any cheat device you have. Action Replay, XPloder, Codebreaker, Gameshark, or whatever else. Just convert them to the right encryption with some tool like Omniconvert.

You probably can find some beta stuff. You can use the character model modifier to get some weird unused or unfinished characters. You can find a few odd spots walking through walls.
        Last edited by bungholio; 05-29-2008, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Ok, thanks. I'll try it.
          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
            I wonder if any beta stuff can be uncovered from this...
            IIRC, there were some areas you could access that were not accessible before like the introduction area in the Umbrella Facility in the "End of the Road" scenario.

I think Virus Punk or one of the other hackers had a video up on Youtube showing this area.

Comment

Lovely, I remember going through a list of characters with the character editor, that little girl was really funny to play as.
              Ah, Outbreak File #1...
              I'm guessing these are NTSC and won't work with PAL Outbreak and certainly won't work in Outbreak File #2?
              I have no time to view the contents of the ZIP atm.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                I'm guessing these are NTSC and won't work with PAL Outbreak and certainly won't work in Outbreak File #2?
                I have no time to view the contents of the ZIP atm.
                You could probably port the codes over to the PAL version very easily.
                Also, if you have a tiny speck of patience, you could easily find a bunch of codes for File 2.

Just check everything from 204C6980 to 204C6B00 with a value of 00000000 or FFFFFFFF. That's basically what I did to find codes for File 1. You'll find all kinds of crap that way, and I know that range has a bunch of stuff for player 1. You could easily find about all the same things I did with File 1, and maybe even a few more things. And that's not that many addresses to try out.

Do you use a codebreaker version 7 or higher? I can make this even faster with the 4aaaaaaa type code because then you can try nearly all of them at once.

I tried getting a few others to do that since I don't have File 2, but nobody has tried on the other forums I mentioned it at. There's so many things and I know they are all right there in that exact address range, you could find them all in less than a whole day.

Comment

A little girl character? Tell me more!

Comment

Hmmm, I usually convert to ARMX since I only have that with some programs...
                    Oh well, I'm okay with checking.

@Helegad: The little girl in Flashback, the one that's like 4, she has character data, well, character MODEL.
                    She has no data, no name, and she shares with the other undated characters the lowest life and zero attack, in other words, if she weilds a rocker launcher and shoots a zombie, it'd still be alive.

Comment

Wow. I heard of the 'File 3' characters on Outbreak (file 1s) disc, but never saw the little girl included?
                      Strange, since Flashback is in file 2 too.

As for beta stuff. There is an area that was used in some early videos which wasn't playable in games, but if you got the ending to Underbelly where you miss the train, and climb the vent, in the cutscene you can see your character in this area. But even then, it's not really 'beta'.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	snapshot20080601102035.bmp
Views:	1
Size:	300.1 KB
ID:	397487
                      Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 05-31-2008, 08:24 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                        @Helegad: The little girl in Flashback, the one that's like 4, she has character data, well, character MODEL.
                        She has no data, no name, and she shares with the other undated characters the lowest life and zero attack, in other words, if she weilds a rocker launcher and shoots a zombie, it'd still be alive.
                        Maybe she played a bigger part in the beta?

Comment

No, misunderstanding. The little girl, zombies and unused ('file 3') characters can be used in both games. The models like the little girl were used for the Fashback scenario, but accessible through codes.
                          Ironically, there is also a Cindy code.
                          Oh also, the unused characters have data, like Hunk.
                          If I get my OutBreak & ARMAX running, I'll get pictures...

Ha, maybe even Dot could do a feature!
                          No, I wouldn't make him do that with all the features he's working on.
                          Last edited by Gradon; 06-02-2008, 09:51 AM.

Comment

I thought the file 3 characters were on the file 1 disc, but then xferred over to file 2. They must be on the disc then, but I guess they were cracked in file 1. That's what I heard anyways.

You can meet the little girl in the scenario, but you never get to play as her (obviously).
                            sigpic

Comment

The little girl was seen giving an item to injured Mark in a BETA screenshot of "Resident Evil Online". Her model is on both disks.
                              You can play as any of the models, just not use their data, but you can also assign them any type you want. Say, the little girl could be a Jim type, or Yoko. You pick a character, and it just loads the model and supposed non-existant data.

The unusued, aka File #3 characters were characters they pulled, you can see BETA screenshots of Migual, a BETA character working for HUNK's squad? I've played as him so I know.
                              And he has character and item data. But not a type.
                              All the zombies are playable too, I just need to find their code on this other site, albeit their human form, but oh well.
                              There are alot of these codes on arcentral.

I was going to make a list of unused, beta and character models aswell as screenshots a year ago, but never got to it, dissapointed really, I guess I'm not very devoted.
                              I will probably get to it, eventually.

Oh yes! I've also found out why there was a Cindy code, she was a NPC in the Zoo level, David's isn't there though...he was just a zombie if I'm not mistaken.
                              Last edited by Gradon; 06-04-2008, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X