Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 Trailer LIVE!

Update:
    Gametrailers has posted the video. It contains many new area's we haven't seen before. Some highlights which stand out are below:
    • Parasite being stuffed into a villagers mouth
    • Villagers mouth splits into 4, while grabbing chris (think S.T.A.L.K.E.R. creatures)
    • Villagers head transforms into a parasite which bites Chris' head off.
    • Cerberus are back, presumably with parasites
    • Villagers heads are shown with pulsating tumors on them
    • New character IS black (in your face!) "Welcome to Africa! I may not be as big as you, but I can hold my own."
    • "No worries, My last partner was a woman too."
    • The last shot is a worm-like parasite writhing on the ground
    • The underground cave/graveyard that was shown in the Famitsu scans seems to have a waterway cave which lets you access it, complete with docks.
    • "I knew it from the moment I arrive, theres no reason here, no humanity. Everywhere I look I find vacant stares. All I see is death".
    • Chris can uppercut enemies.
    • Parasites burst from heads and can grow nearly 12 feet tall.
    • Chris carries a lantern in a cave in one hand and his weapon in the other during gameplay.
    • "Kijuju is our home. Invaders will be punished!"
    • "Our bodies will shall become their death and salvation!!!!!"

HD Gametrailers link

Thanks to keyrat and raYne from the Neogaf Forums for the pictures!
    Another reminder is in order, as the official Resident Evil sites countdown is set to end in a little under 2 and a half hours from now.

end update

Just a friendly reminder that in a few hours (1:30PM EST??) Gametrailers will be showing off the new Resident Evil 5 trailer. Be sure to check back for a breakdown of what the trailer contains!
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-31-2008, 04:49 PM.

now that's gonna SUCK for us in Iran , it's like , 5 A.M and i have a damn hard exam tomorrow at 8 A.M
    and the speed's gonna kill me till i watch it , even with a broadband connection we only get a 20-15 Kb/S
    Last edited by Mr.Jackal; 05-30-2008, 02:59 PM.

Comment

So wait, they're uploading the trailer on the site 3 hours before the show?

Comment

I edited the post. Apparently Gametrailers webmaster fails completely by instituting a client-side countdown.

Comment

Are you sure it's not 1:30 AM, Dot? Anyway, I seriously can't wait! What is this like, the third trailer in four years???
          Last edited by Corrin; 05-30-2008, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Im not sure to be honest, but it makes sense. Apparently their TV show has it set to play at 1:00AM, so a half hour later would make sense for the internet release.

Comment

Well, you know they're not going to show the trailer until the end of the show to make sure everyone sits through the entire thing.

Comment

I'll be asleep by the time it airs, so whoevers staying around to watch it make with the first impressions when the trailer is up please :p, its a nightmare to download anything in this house saturday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                  I'll be asleep by the time it airs, so whoevers staying around to watch it make with the first impressions when the trailer is up please :p, its a nightmare to download anything in this house saturday morning.
                  Wouldn't that be like 6:30AM your time?

I don't goto bed till 3AM anyway so I'll set an alarm for it...

Comment

The counter at GT has changed and it now shows 6h 50m. :/
                    Funny they kept "This Friday" caption at the counter, because here, in Poland, it's Saturday already. :|

Comment

So yep, 1:30AM EST. Looks like they finally found a server-side script

Comment

Actually, it is 1AM.
                        GameTrailers' webmaster or the site editor seems to have woken up to his/her senses and fixed the counter, even if they are off with some extra minutes.

The show starts at 1AM, and ends at 1:30AM. Resident Evil 5's trailer is supposed to be aired at approximatly 1:27AM according to what I heard.
                        Last edited by ElusionM; 05-30-2008, 05:51 PM.

Comment

the countdown says 10am to me

Comment

It will be like 3AM here in Brazil. I just can't wait!

Hope they give more information about the characters, they may reveal the identity of that mysterious lady on Famitsu scans, right? I wish Claire could be in this game, I don't believe that girl is Claire, but I think it'd be perfect if she were in the game to finally meet Sherry 10 years after Raccoon City... IF that girl in the tube is Sherry. We can expect anything from Capcom. o__O''
                            Last edited by Red Queen; 05-30-2008, 07:50 PM.
                            http://www.residentevildatabase.com
                            Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

Sherry must be pissed at Claire and Leon. Why?

-- scene begins --

Claire: I'm your new mommy! Your mommy's dead! BRB, I have to go find my brother. This government guy looks trusting, stay with him.
                              Wesker (in disguise) : Sure, I'll take care of Sherry, err, I mean little girl I've never seen before...
                              Claire : kthnx
                              Wesker (in disguise) : np
                              Sherry : I thought you were gonna take care of me Claire! o_O;;
                              Claire : Pfft, I'm not even old enough to rent a car, let alone raise a kid with the DEVIL in them... Lulz!!
                              Sherry : That wasn't funny the first ten times you said it, why would you think it would be funny now?! Gawd, just leave.

**Claire has left**

Wesker (in disguise) : Time to run some experiments! =D
                              Sherry : What?!
                              Wesker : I mean, it's time to run some FUN experiments! (fun for me anyway, bwahahahahahahaha)
                              Wesker : BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
                              Sherry : God, damn it X[

** Wesker sticks Sherry in a large suit a 22 year old version of her would fit snuggly into and sets the timer on the apparatus for 10 years later **

Wesker : Like I've got time to run some experiments on some meddling kid. I'm gonna take over the company!!

**Escapes in LOLercopter**

-- Fin --

Comment

Working...
                              X