No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 Trailer LIVE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, it was the same guy that used the chainsaw in new trailer, but there was an axe in his hands not hammer.
    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• I hope Capcom didn't scratch the idea with big hammer. It was, IMHO, better than another chainsaw guy.

Comment

• It was an axe. With everything going on it was hard to tell what the weapon was exactly, and when I saw him swinging it inside that building, I thought it was a hammer. Regardless, he looks much more badass than chainsaw man. Both could kill you instantly, but axeman wins since we've dealt with chainsaws before.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• I remember the moment in new trailer when this dude cuts through the gates lock and than opened them with his leg. He looked so badass than. I want to blow his brains out with my Beretta as soon as possible
          Last edited by Nomad9026; 06-06-2008, 03:38 AM.
          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Working...
          X