No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 Trailer LIVE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I think its embargoed until sometime in June. We'll get it soon though no doubt. GameTrailers paid to get that exclusive, so I can't imagine it'll be too long til it gets released.

Comment

• New website to me has some new pics I think.
      ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。

Trailer is in better quality too, HD??

ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。
      Last edited by kevstah2004; 05-31-2008, 08:41 PM.
      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
        New website to me has some new pics I think.
        See, now the red writing on the art looks legitimate.

Comment

• What on earth were they thinking? How can they call this a wallpaper? Hahaha.

Comment

• http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34664.html Gametrailers has posted their HD version of the trailer for anyone who doesn't have the proper media player to play the trailer from the official site.

Comment

• you know I hope we can still use grenades and flash grenades and flame grenades, maybe a grenade laucher w/ BOW rounds and ect...is it me or did I heard that RE5 is being made with the use of real weapons (IE: no made up weapons), like what we can see in the trailer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
                you know I hope we can still use grenades and flash grenades and flame grenades, maybe a grenade laucher w/ BOW rounds and ect...is it me or did I heard that RE5 is being made with the use of real weapons (IE: no made up weapons), like what we can see in the trailer.
                The thing is, most of the weapons in RE4 were based on weapons that exist in real life (I happen to own a few of them, in fact), so I didn't really understand the "complaints" Takeuchi mentioned regarding RE4's lack of "real world weapons."

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                  The thing is, most of the weapons in RE4 were based on weapons that exist in real life (I happen to own a few of them, in fact), so I didn't really understand the "complaints" Takeuchi mentioned regarding RE4's lack of "real world weapons."
                  the thing i really miss in re 4 was another machine gun or something like,the tmp was not bad but another weapon like i think it l be ok,the chicago tipewriter take all the fun of the game you can kill every enemy in the game in seconds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                    Africa and Antarctica are several thousand miles away at the closest points. Similar, yes. The same, probably not.
                    nhaaa, really ? Sorry but it's kinda obvious.
                    What i meant was the similar settings, and the second reference to wesker in this game. Maybe capcom's designer are planning something interesting, i hope in a cameo.

@ Red Queen smart search, kijuju and kijojo, that's cool

Comment

• I just watched the trailer again and there was one thing that came to my mind. What if this so called Chaisaw guy is actualy a real boss just like Bitores Mendes. Because we saw him with the giant axe aswell. What if there is only one such guy, and he is the bodyguard of the dude with megafon and he just uses different weapons from fight to fight. This sounds good to me and what do you think?
                      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• Agreed
                        Know what i think ? i think it's like RE3 , one main boss like Nemesis and side bosses like the worm etc. It can be a pretty good idea , i even think that the guy ( GUYS ? ) who pushes the column on Chris , is this Chainsaw guy too , the guy with a crappy head i mean , like the Unmasked Chainsaw Guy

Comment

• The chaisaw guy only wears red pants, but crepyhead had tshirt. I'am sure that chaisaw guy looks even crapier under his sack.
                          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• u sure he wears a T-Shirt ? but we saw this chainsaw dude in E3 trailer ,like the Giant Axe Dude ! maybe there are a bunch of this guys ? The Ultimate Masked Melee Dudes Brotherhood or sth like that
                            we can have a little view on his face too when he is pushing the column
                            BTW they HAVE TO unmask him ! oh yes , the black cousin of Dr.Salvador ! lol common ! at least there should be a little difference between Salvador and Chainsaw dude !

I think there is extended version of this trailer coming out soon ... Famitsu told that all the pics are from the trailer , but we can only see some of the Famitsu scenes in Trailer
                            Last edited by Mr.Jackal; 06-02-2008, 04:29 AM.

Comment

• So i just watched new trailer with subtitles and here is what the megafon dude is saing, in case if you have not know it yet:
                              "Africa is our land! The land that will guide us to paradise! Kijuju is our home! Invaders will be punished! Our paradise will become their death, and our salvation!" something like that.

to Mr. Jackal: I'am also thinking that this is just a short version of the new trailer and that in some time we will see the extended version. Maybe on E3.

Comment

• Perhaps in this one the chainsaw man is a boss, but did anyone else notice in the previous trailer the guy swinging the hudge hammer thing around? It's not too clear, but it looked like he was doing a lot of damage to the surrounding area.
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X