No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 Trailer LIVE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still say they should make Sherry the new Wesker at the end of RE5. It could work. Have Chris kill Wesker in RE5, and then just play up the feelings of abandonment and betrayal so she would want revenge against Claire (and possibly Leon) and, thus, would follow in the footsteps of her real father and her "adopted" father.

Heck, if Capcom so desired, they could even give Sherry superpowers ala Wesker and just chalk it up to the G embryo in her body and/or whatever other experiments Wesker may have performed on her during those 10 years she was in his "care."
    Last edited by Archelon; 05-30-2008, 08:30 PM.

Comment

8 Hours
      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Sherry is a very interesting character because of her parenting with William Birkin, and Birkin was a big friend of Wesker, so Wesker KNOWS what Birkin could be capable of, even to his own daughter. Not to mention how intelligent and brilliant Birkin was, and Sherry as his daughter may be as intelligent and brilliand as her father, or even more.
        "I would never underestimate Birkin. There is something about this little girl." - That's why I think she could be even more special than Birkin was. Birkin was an ordinary man, physically speaking. But we don't know what he did to Sherry since she was born. Ok, she was her daughter and he loved her, I know, but it doesn't mean he couldn't do something benefical to her body, maybe working on a virus to make her stronger, to make ler live longer or stuff like that.
        These are some ideas I have, as well as I think Sherry could be a villain even bigger than Wesker is, because not only she may have special powers but she is the daughter of a brilliant man and scientist.

One more thing to consider and I was just wondering... Birkin was really envy of Alexia's talent when she started working on Antartic Complex. Maybe he was trying to make Sherry more talented and special than Alexia, something like a result of his crazy sense of competition to Alexia. Wesker mentions that on WR2, he says William was really obsessed at being better than Alexia.

P.S.: I'm just sorry about my broken english, I am not a english native speaker and must admit I haven't been practicing the language for a very long time. Hope I can make my words at least understandable. ;)
        Last edited by Red Queen; 05-30-2008, 08:50 PM.
        http://www.residentevildatabase.com
        Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

3 hrs 36 min

It will be 11:00 here so I can watch it

Comment

Originally posted by Red Queen View Post
            P.S.: I'm just sorry about my broken english, I am not a english native speaker and must admit I haven't been practicing the language for a very long time. Hope I can make my words at least understandable. ;)
            You do a better job than most native speakers, ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
              Sherry must be pissed at Claire and Leon. Why?

-- scene begins --

Claire: I'm your new mommy! Your mommy's dead! BRB, I have to go find my brother. This government guy looks trusting, stay with him.
              Wesker (in disguise) : Sure, I'll take care of Sherry, err, I mean little girl I've never seen before...
              Claire : kthnx
              Wesker (in disguise) : np
              Sherry : I thought you were gonna take care of me Claire! o_O;;
              Claire : Pfft, I'm not even old enough to rent a car, let alone raise a kid with the DEVIL in them... Lulz!!
              Sherry : That wasn't funny the first ten times you said it, why would you think it would be funny now?! Gawd, just leave.

**Claire has left**

Wesker (in disguise) : Time to run some experiments! =D
              Sherry : What?!
              Wesker : I mean, it's time to run some FUN experiments! (fun for me anyway, bwahahahahahahaha)
              Wesker : BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
              Sherry : God, damn it X[

** Wesker sticks Sherry in a large suit a 22 year old version of her would fit snuggly into and sets the timer on the apparatus for 10 years later **

Wesker : Like I've got time to run some experiments on some meddling kid. I'm gonna take over the company!!

**Escapes in LOLercopter**

-- Fin --

Ah man! That was awesome. Thanks for the chuckles. That would really be great for an RE:Comedy Series that Capcom should release.

Comment

It just dawned on me; Sherry could have been infected with the T-Veronica Virus. It took 15 years for it to incubate and be controllable for Alexia...and that was in 1983. Technology improves so perhaps it only took Wesker 10 years to perfect it in Sherry?

Originally posted by Red Queen View Post
                I think your English is great, actually.
                Last edited by Corrin; 05-30-2008, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                  It just dawned on me; Sherry could have been infected with the T-Veronica Virus. It took 15 years for it to incubate and be controllable for Alexia...and that was in 1983. Technology improves so perhaps it only took Wesker 10 years to perfect it in Sherry?

I think your English is great, actually.

I believe that too! And she probably has something else. ;)

About my english, thank you so much!

Comment

Or maybe the G-virus remnants in sherry could have altered how T-veronica affects her.

Comment

Yes. She's probably got some G Virus left in her body. Even having the vaccine injected on her, the virus is like sleepy in her body. Maybe a combination with T-Veronica [Wesker got a sample of it from Steve's body] could make her more powerful than Alexia.
                      G-Virus can cause mutations, but maybe under T-Veronica's influence it is more controlled.

Comment

Ever realize how horrible inefficient the "heroes in RE" are?

No matter what, Wesker always gets the virus.
                        Ada is the only competent one among them.

Comment

Am I missing something? The link to the RE5 trailer on Gametrailers takes me to the show, GTTV and it makes no mention of RE5 at all.

Comment

It took me to a promo for the show which mentioned RE5 at the end.

Comment

Corrin, the trailer is not out yet.... there's stilll 1h40 to go......

Comment

The link takes you to DEAD SPACE.
                                GT's site editors need to be tutored on site editing I assume.

Comment

Working...
                                X