Resident Evil 5 Trailer LIVE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
    Hmm, I guess the guy behind the bars was just the new chainsaw enemy.
    Sad but true. I was hoping to see a new enemy as well. The dogs look better though.

I'd also like to see Chris strafing and shooting around corners....I hoped that would be included in the trailer as well but sadly it wasn't.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Holy shit this game is going to be intense. Did you guys see how many zombies/ganados were on the screen at once, rushing Chris??? I can't fathom how I'll survive that.

Comment

I like how Parasites can expose themselves at will now and don't require you to blow their head off first. I'm getting screencaps now. Also: 3 hours left on www.residentevil.com
        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-31-2008, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
          I like how Parasites can expose themselves at will now and don't require you to blow their head off first. I'm getting screencaps now.
          And they weren't simply injected into a person either...they were force fed. I guess Saddler was a bit more polite about it.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I'm a little bit upset that the trailer really didn't tell us anything new. I guess it revealed the zombies/ganados are infected with a parasite like in RE4, but I was hoping for some plot details and at least a fucking release date!

Comment

Same here, Corrin. Does anyone have a good shot of the female from the last video? Does she match up with Chris' partner?

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                Same here, Corrin. Does anyone have a good shot of the female from the last video? Does she match up with Chris' partner?
                We still have E3 though! *crosses fingers*

Comment

Wait a second, wasn't this trailer supposed to shed some light on the unnamed blonde?

Regardless, still pretty impressed. I am looking forward to this one more than anything else (at least once MGS4 passes I will be =P). There are some pretty cool looking scenarioes and situations in that trailer, though I must admit Chris looks over-bulked but what else can you expect from the stereotypically inclined Japanese? =P

Still, I'm wondering what the countdown is for the Capcom website. Hopefully it's even more new info and not just an officially announced update of everything we already know. We shall see in due time.

I wish this would make it for a 2008 release. =(

Comment

The parasites look almost plant like....plants with large teeth.
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I added a few screenshots that some neogaf guys took. Now I need to head to bed because I still have work

I'll stop in around 5AM (1 hour after the countdown ends) so expect an update around then on what the whole countdown was about. My guess is the site goes live then, with screens, trailer and such. Maybe some plot details if we're lucky.

Comment

WOW

New user
                        Im from Brazil but i live in UK now...

This trailer is amazing

Comment

It looks interesting. I liked the look of the size of the levels. If the shot where Chris took out a barrel on the bridge is accurate then they're going to be vast. It looks, at least from the trailer, they're isn't anything new. The animations are a different but it looks like it's gonna be granado's again. Were the parasites comming from there mouths or modifying the persons mouth to attack?

I can't say this one excited me over much. It looks pretty, but apart from the parasites being happy to pop up in day light there wasn't much different to RE4. Right down to the head covered maniac with a chainsaw.

Also, is it me or is it odd that megaphone man is talking in English while whiling up the crowd? Surely he'd talk in there native tounge?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                            Were the parasites comming from there mouths or modifying the persons mouth to attack?
                            Good point there. Something that big coming out of someone's mouth would completely break their jaw. The plagas in 4 came out of the heads AFTER the body was destroyed enough, leaving no room for the body/head to ever return to normal.

The parasites did seem to be transferred by hand/mouth to mouth though...hopefully more details are on the way.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I wish they showed some originality though. The burlap sack chainsawed man, I mean, really? Could they not at least unmask him this time or give him another weapon? It just seems silly to have it so closely follow Resident Evil 4.

Comment

Love the trailer but Chris punch looks to powerfull. The worm at the end is really extrange.

Comment

Working...
                                X