No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 Trailer LIVE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the wallpapers are the most interesting things so far...one of them may have the woman's name. Sheva or something...

Edit- Seems its Sheva...says so on the buddy icon download.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bertha; 05-31-2008, 04:07 AM.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
      I edited the post. Apparently Gametrailers webmaster fails completely by instituting a client-side countdown.
      You're telling me. The countdown timer stopped for me last night. Thats what you get from being in a time zone that is 12hours+ of GMT.

Comment

• Im impressed with the trailer, however it was too short and didn't really reveal anything.

Comment

• "Kitootoo(SP?) is our home. Invaders will be punished!"

Italian subtitles: Kijuju è la nostra casa.
          Last edited by Petronio; 05-31-2008, 08:57 AM.

Comment

• It shed some much needed light on the enemies atleast:

Ganados, like with Skittles, a different color means different flavor! And by flavor I mean deadliness

Perhaps we'll really find the "cradle of the projenitor virus" here?

Comment

• Sounds familiar ?
              After Chris' attack that's the second wesker-theme, so called i found ...
              Last edited by JILLrealm; 05-31-2008, 09:07 AM.

Comment

• Just looks like RE4 on a bigger scale to me (as i expected). Not impressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by JILLrealm View Post

Sounds familiar ?
                  Africa and Antarctica are several thousand miles away at the closest points. Similar, yes. The same, probably not.

Anyone think they might be in a country like Zaire, Cote'de'Ivorie, Sudan? Those were all places where there has been atleast one ebola outbreak. I think it would be fitting to host the game there or near there...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                    Well, did you see a giant snake in Resident Evil 2? They went with completely different bosses in Resident Evil 2.

We've only seen the chainsaw guy to be the same.
                    RE1 and RE2 had the same tyrant bossfight.
                    RE4 and RE5 will have a masked chainsaw guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by rewak View Post
                      Just looks like RE4 on a bigger scale to me (as i expected). Not impressed.
                      Same here.

Utter fail for not revealing anything worthwhile. I don't really care how much and how far Chris can use his melon arms to punch a crowd (not just one, LOL FUNNAY AMIRITE) of enemies.
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
                        I don't really care how much and how far Chris can use his melon arms to punch a crowd (not just one, LOL FUNNAY AMIRITE) of enemies.
                        I lol'd.

Perhaps, it's the hive mind at work? What one feels, the others slightly feel as well?

Comment

• Where the heck is Jill Valentine!!???

Comment

• Canada? Perhaps with Barry and his family, having tea and crumpets?

Comment

• I remember a joke along those lines..

It goes, "Where do women go to have a really really good time?

...Doesn't matter because they belong in the kitchen!!"

On a serious note, what does one do after going to Russia to ensure the take down of a global corporation that evidently has various ties to various governments and militaries? Umbrella is like a hydra, you can keep killing off the arms, but it will always come back in a new form.

Comment

• Based on JILLRealm who said the name of the place was Kijuju, I searched Google for Kijojo and I really got some results related to Africa.

Is this the name of the place after all? ''
                                Last edited by Red Queen; 05-31-2008, 12:38 PM.
                                http://www.residentevildatabase.com
                                Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

Working...
                                X