Official Biohazard 5 Site Up, HD Trailers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Biohazard 5 Site Up, HD Trailers

The official Biohazard 5 website was just put up. It features (unlike the US one) HD resolution trailers as well as screenshots. Interestingly, the same notes are overlayed on the "wallpapers" which makes things even more odd. I've included direct links to the two HD trailers, but you'll need an FLV player to view them. I'm still holding out for higher quality versions on the Capcom press site, so stay tuned for that. Check it out at the link below.

Official Biohazard 5 Website
    HD Trailer 1 (E3 2007)
    HD Trailer 2 (New)
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-31-2008, 10:33 PM.

If you check out the screenshots, it shows that they did touch up the screen like the wallpapers said, lol. So this proves its a fuck up. Someone really messed up here.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-31-2008, 11:40 PM.

Comment

You could try transcoding them to MPEG-4 in VLC media player, I wasn't sure what bit rates to choose though.
      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

I noticed that the "instructions" in red ink at the wallpaper section for Resident Evil 5 Japan site has the words in Japanese instead. I wonder if they are deliberate.

Comment

Doubtful, it seems more like the Capcom Japan guy sent over some screenshots with that stuff on it, and the words were translated over to English to help prep the handlers on what to look for when taking screenshots.

Comment

Again I think is all intentional, maybe a way to make fun of the fact the companies release all the time bullshots. Maybe they make a mistake uploading the wallpapers in the US site, but again, one day later in the japanese site too?, I don´t think so.

Anyway, I hope they upload the new trailer in Xbox live/PSN, I want it at 720p
            Last edited by Zombie; 05-31-2008, 11:45 PM.

Comment

The right hand doesn't talk to the left hand you know. Capcom US has little to do with Capcom Japan. Japan sends the US side all the assets for Resident Evil. Given Sven's comments on the Capcom BBS about sending an email to the company that is working on the website, I think it shows how little they actually have to do with stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                If you check out the screenshots, it shows that they did touch up the screen like the wallpapers said, lol. So this proves its a fuck up. Someone really messed up here.

They were scans. Had nothing to do with the new wallpapers.
                Read my other note in the other news post.

Comment

They aren't scans. Check the official Biohazard 5 website, that very screenshot is up in the gallery without the text and with the photoshopping that they wanted.
                  Edit: Clarification, I don't want to imply that the screenshot is photoshopped (though its obviously been tinkered with). The lack of bloom in the shot shows that its a screenshot from either an advanced build, or has been updated with the suggestions that were posted.
                  Last edited by Dot50Cal; 06-01-2008, 12:02 AM.

Comment

We will see if the wallpaper are removed in the next days, if is a mistake done by the people that make the site, then they can removed those in a sec.

By the way, Sven hinted in the forum that maybe there is something more about RE5 to be revealed next wek.

Comment

http://www.sendspace.com/file/iicuc7 enjoy!
                      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Intentional or not, those screenshots sucks as wallpapers. Really, is there anyone who would like to put a random screenshot with bunch of red coloured "instructions" on it on their desktop?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                          is there anyone who would like to put a random screenshot with bunch of red coloured "instructions" on it on their desktop?
                          I do

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                            Best quality for this trailer yet. Thx.

Comment

Hi ! I'm new, but I've been reading your posts for a long time.
                              By the way, Sven hinted in the forum that maybe there is something more about RE5 to be revealed next wek.
                              I would love to see your source. I have checked Capcom forums but could not find any "official" word about this.
                              Like Archelon in another thread, I actually believe that this was not really the trailer Takeuchi-san was talking about. Should we expect a new one, soon ?

Comment

Working...
                              X