Wallpaper Section Opened, New RE5 Wallpaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wallpaper Section Opened, New RE5 Wallpaper

I've finally got around to making the wallpaper section. Inside it you can find 3 wallpaper from the past year along with a new one built with some recently released assets for Resident Evil 5. Over the course of the next few days I'll be adding Capcom's official wallpapers to the section so keep checking back for updates.

For all THIA-made wallpapers, we'll be supporting as many users as possible by including 16:10, 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratio's as well as the tiny PSP resolution. Below you can see a preview of the new Resident Evil 5 wallpaper.

Hm, that's a pretty hot wallpaper.
    9.5/10.

Nice job.

Comment

sweet, thats totally my background now!

Comment

Thanks ;)
        If you guys want alternate colors just let me know.

Comment

More Nemesis wallpapers plz! ;P
          THANKS!

Comment

I'll see if I can convert an old 1024x768 one I did that featured Nemesis later today. I'll let you know how it goes

Comment

Ok, I know and do all this photoshop stuff myself. But because I am lazy right now(and to give you work to do Dot, hehe), MAKE the wallpaper in color RED! NOAW!
              Last edited by ElusionM; 06-04-2008, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Great job Dot! RE5-Eye is my fav, It's simply genial!

Comment

Well then enjoy having my own eyeball staring at you

I'll do a red version when I have access to my home PC again later today for you, Elusion.

Comment

Ok thnx.
                    Btw:

New Takeuchi interview at IGN:

*Explains Chris' buffness.
                    *Explains and details the importance of Resident Evil 5's story. How it will affect future titles.
                    *Resident Evil 5 recieved, if any, inspiration from only past Resident Evil games(this however, is most likely limited to RE1/2/3/4/ and most importantly, CVX), and none from non-RE games as some people state foolishly.
                    *Environments can be destroyed anytime, anywhere, in any form and any method.
                    *Chris can climb any place the player wants to.

^Most important/outstanding highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                      I'll see if I can convert an old 1024x768 one I did that featured Nemesis later today. I'll let you know how it goes
                      Yay!!! And some Jill ones, please!

Comment

Nice, I'll craft a post for it Elusion. I dont suppose anyone has Gamespot Complete and or IGN's service and could get the high quality versions of the interviews for us?

Comment

Unfortunately, I DESPISE IGN, and sadly, I finished the subscription to GS sometime ago.
                          Sorry.

Comment

Ive got the IGN subscription dot..message me

Comment

Yo the the RE5 wallpaper is great I 've already poot it on my PSP. It is always so pleasant to see that your favorite site have some updates SO Dot, how does the artwork feature that should impres any RE fan going, I cant wait to see this stuff.
                              "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Working...
                              X