Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Artwork feature? What do you mean?

Comment

Well: coments and saggestions, EXpanding the site? theme, post №7 I asked will there be an artwork and consepts section and You said that you'd place those in the enemy sections for the games, in the next post. And than Borman posted that colection is impressive. That what I've ment. Ii apers I asked the wrong question.
      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Ah, well I dont have plans for an artwork section, but surely the enemies pages will have their concept art on it.

Comment

You know in RE archives there are a lot of rendered pictures of enemys and final artworks as well. (The same story was with RE4 with it's great amount of the same rendered pictures of characters and enemys) But it is impossible to find this rendered pictures of Remake and Zero monsters in the net. I'am not even talking about RE:UC. creatures, so here is the question, in Enemy section will there be this rendered pictures or screenshots from the game?
          Damn why iy is impossible to me to by RE archives, this book is a dream of any RE fan, and have only 10 cheap scans of it!
          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Artwork for the main picture with screenshots from in the game below. Of course, for beta sections and such I'll include WIP art and the like from Archives.

Comment

Cool, that is actualy cool. Now I'll just have to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                If you guys want alternate colors just let me know.
                Black and white for me pretty please
                But keep the blood red, of course !

Comment

What happened to the running zombies? E3 2007 had more hyper enemies. These new "zombies" are not as active. What gives?

Comment

Good call on the Black and White, Sly. I think I prefer this version over-all now I'll be adding Red and B&W to the downloads page now.

Edit: Ok, they are up, enjoy! I also adjusted the logo placement for the original slightly, as it was getting cut off by toolbars in 16:9 mode.
                    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 06-05-2008, 07:52 PM.

Comment

The B&W version looks great, is like Sin City RE now. Cool.

Comment

Thanks Dot. I was actually thinking about a darker version of the wallpaper, with more contrast
                        But yeah, this one is cool too, I'm using it right now, thanks again.

Comment

I added a "new" wallpaper. I got some art assets in today from a press CD and some of them were nice layered PSD's of assets that were previously only available un-layered. So I went ahead and re-created a THIA wallpaper for the HD era that Ice[DDZ] had made around the release of Code: Veronica X.

I'll probably be converting some more as the days go on.

Comment

So, any new wall papers on the horizon? I've been using an Umbrella logo as my wallpaper on my PC, Laptop, and iPhone for a few months now and I'm feeling it's time for a change. I might switch to the Tricell logo for something different, but am open to suggestions/recommendations

Comment

I had some Outbreak ones in the works that were loosely based on some old ones I did. I'll try and get those out soon.

A Tri-Cell logo would be excellent I'm waiting a bit longer on that though, to see if Capcom will release a high res one. If not, I guess I'll try to re-create it.

Comment

Working...
                              X