Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: Degeneration - Voice recording sessions wrapping up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil: Degeneration - Voice recording sessions wrapping up?

Seems like in the middle of all of the Resident Evil 5 news, we missed out on some Resident Evil: Degeneration news. A couple of days ago, there was an update in the Diary/Blog section of the official Biohazard: Degeneration website, which babelfish and google translator seems to suggest opens with a nice notification about the initial voice recording session(s) for the movie now having been wrapped up. We'll probably update this newspost when we have a more proper translation or at least a confirmation of what's written in the article from someone Japanese speaking made out of flesh'n bone.

Thanks goes out to newcomer "stefan2007", for taking his time to register and direct our attention to this.

Source:
    Biohazard: Degeneration Diary

Other links:
    Official Resident Evil: Degeneration site
    Official Biohazard: Degeneration site
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 06-05-2008, 07:08 PM.

"Good to hear."

I'm glad to see this is moving forward with production.

Comment

Yeah I haven't heard anything at all in a while.

Comment

Odd...I was just there before I went to bed last night and they hadn't updated. And I thought the english site was already up here. Oh well. I hope they update more soon.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

But Capcom already had said "this year will be filled with Biohazard". Meaning maybe Degeneration and RE5 in 08? I hope so

Comment

yea me too! I cant wait for RE: Degen and RE5!

Comment

Well i'am sure that Degeneration will be released this summer. So there are still no proper ranslation?
              "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Im so excited about this movie... Anything has to be better than the current live action movies!! lol

Im loving all this Resi news of late...

Comment

Damn, this sounds awesome, can't wait to see those movies I just hope they will bring an instant english translation, unless, ofc, it's originally in english.

Also carnivol, where is your avatar from?

Comment

I'd say they are probably going to be in English. Look at the Pachislot machines. Those are in English, and I dont think those will EVER come to America/overseas. Of course I could be wrong since 4D Executer was in Japanese.
                    Last edited by Bertha; 06-06-2008, 11:25 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

^ no I believe he ment this year as said by Takeuchi in his first interview.
                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

its at the end there.
                      Last edited by Holly18; 06-06-2008, 07:12 PM.

Comment

finally some news about RE: Degeneration!!
                        Last edited by RE-Hiro; 06-07-2008, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Too bad they've changed all voices from the characters... I love Claire's voice and I bet it won't be the same anymore.
                          http://www.residentevildatabase.com
                          Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

Why not? There still is the possibility. After all, Sally Cahill returned as Ada Wong in RE4, and that was released 7 years after RE2.

BTW. I wonder - did Capcom made her return on purpose (like, as I believe, they are doing with Waugh), or was it just a coincidence that she once again did Ada's voice.

Comment

But they've changed Ada's voice on REUC. And Leon's voice has changed from RE2 to RE4 as well. The worst part was Wesker's voice changing, I really love Richard Waugh's work on RE series.
                              http://www.residentevildatabase.com
                              Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

Working...
                              X