No announcement yet.

Capcom USA doesn't want to bring RE0 wii to the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Is kind of unfair though it would be great For all of us !

Capcom Gets Extra money.
    We Get a resident evil 0 for the WII.

But if they dont Make it, it wont be there biggest mistake.

Not finishing Bio1.5 was Heheheh
    Last edited by Joseph Frost; 06-09-2008, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Awesome. Now I have an excuse to not buy it.

Comment

I am happy with my RE0 for gamecube, as long as the wii port is not a complete remake of the original.
        Last edited by renvi; 06-10-2008, 02:13 AM.

Comment

No RE0 port for WII, big deal. You can still play it on your WII using NGC disc. Anyway nobody actualy asked for this port. Capcom should stop doing so many ports, soon they will port the first street fighter or megamen on some next gen consoles
          Last edited by Nomad9026; 06-10-2008, 03:31 AM.
          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

I just thought of that. Why port it to Wii when you can play the GameCube edition on there anyway? Kinda like the AITD: New Nightmare port to PS2. You may as well have played the PSX version.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
              I just thought of that. Why port it to Wii when you can play the GameCube edition on there anyway?
              We don´t know yet but should be something new in it, the control scheme or something.

Comment

I believe it was confirmed that the control scheme was the only difference between the two, and if you prefered playing with the Cube controller then there is no point at all. Well, I suppose it'll be on one disc as well...

Comment

I think the control scheme is similar to NGC, so you can play with both NGC controller and Wiimote so there isn't any Nunkiac in the RE0Wii control system. That's why this port is so stupid.
                  Last edited by Sunglasses; 06-10-2008, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
                    almost nobody want RE0 Wii, and after this news someone want it, why?... Capcom is not stupid but fans yes...
                    I still don't want it...
                    That said I'll buy a copy if it snags me some cool promo gear
                    sigpic

Comment

I'll be snagging a copy from Japan, to expand my evergrowing archive of stuff.

And I find it amazing that people aren't all over it already with a gazillion pre-orders... I mean... damn, people! It corrects the worst sin of all! It's no longer multi-disc!
                      (You know, that dreadful thing that requires you to swap game disc at some point... huff... get off my ass to change disc... damn... it's almost as hard as inserting some other game!)

Comment

Has there been any word on Capcom Europe's stance on a port as well?

Comment

Isn't RE0Wii controlled by point-and-click?

Comment

I think it's ok not to port RE0 to Wii since there are no new features aside from the controls... hmmm.. but if the new control scheme is like RE4's then it should be ported. XD

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                              Has there been any word on Capcom Europe's stance on a port as well?
                              Not heard anything, but I'll be there "Day 1" if the port gets released outside of Japan.

Comment

If a RE game comes out, I buy it. It's the deal I have with Capcom...

Comment

Working...
                                X