No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4 scandal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how good this game must look for those with a PS2 that never had the chance to play the cube one.
    apprently very good, there's more then a few people new to it on gamefaqs who post something like that every now and then.

now im still confused, if ALL of the scenes in the game are pre rendered then wont that take like a shit load of space and may not come on one disc at all ? maybe the scenes in the final game will not be pre rendered, maybe they'll be like they're meant to be. Otherwise dont you think gaming sites would have been notified or would have posted atleast something about this issue.

Ah well.

Comment

Someone mentioned DVD9 (Borman, I think). Outbreak was really in the same boat, expect SOME of its cutscenes were videos as well as actual in game sequences. Its all up in the air at this point though, we will just have to wait I suppose.

Comment

Yep. 15 days and everyone will know the truth. *X-Files music plays*.

Comment

ah well, like i said on gamefaqs, maybe they just put the video's in to hurry up the demo disc. The final build will most probably be running real time

Comment

Confirmation right there ^

This guy works for Capcom and has played the final version

Comment

Nice stuff..Well the confirmation that is. Woo Hoo THIA found it first too lol.

Well this sucks, I wanted to see Leon in his Gangster outfit during cutscenes

Comment

ah poopy. i wanted to see leon's alternate gangsta' outfit in the scenes too

Comment

I don't really care as long as the intractive scenes stil intractive... maybe in the final version there'll be fmvs for each costume... and that admin that said it was true... he played some late version of the game... but as long as the game didn't go gold status i won't bet my money on that...

Comment

maybe in the final version there'll be fmvs for each costume

naah, that'll just take waay too much space. As for the interactive scenes, thats a good question. Maybe they'll put the interactive scenes as real time.

Comment

The interactive ones dont have to be realtime, Its quite easy to program the context buttons to appear over the video and if the buttons are pressed it can just play the appropriate video file then :doh:

Comment

Its obvious that they are real time, there is a screen on gamespot with Leon in his RPD suit in a cut scene. Also , costume switching is in the GC version cut scenes.

Comment

Gamespot posts screens that are from other versions regularly to peak interest. I wouldnt exactly call them an official source for screenshots.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                            Gamespot posts screens that are from other versions regularly to peak interest. I wouldnt exactly call them an official source for screenshots.
                            no they don't , they only show screens from other consoles if there are not any available for that console. In the case I am talking about , these screens were uploaded last month.

check here http://www.gamespot.com/pages/image_...56&sid=0&img=2

Comment

Originally posted by vickissv3
                              Its obvious that they are real time, there is a screen on gamespot with Leon in his RPD suit in a cut scene. Also , costume switching is in the GC version cut scenes.
                              You obviously aren't listening properly - the guy who works for Capcom Europe and has played the final version has confirmed that the scenes aren't realtime. Plus, the PS2 can't handle it either.

Comment

he never said he played the actual version that we will buy on the 25th..im sure they are real time

Comment

Working...
                                X