X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and we've already been to Antarctica in the games

Comment

Originally posted by TheOrganization View Post
      the parasite will probably have something to do with the dormant volcano's in the area
      I just noticed in the extended trailer shown at E3 07 the RE5 logo at the end reminds me of a volcano. It throws lava from the 5 logo. I didn't think the volcanoe theory was true because half of the stuff I heard was BS. But this volcanoes in the area might possibly be true. Check it out. Capcom was giving the volcano hint before we even knew about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
        I agree that the Virus or setting was set in the proper place since it was talked about in alot of other games in the series.

I think the producers got mixed up when they said that RE CV was the game that mentioned the virus being founded in Africa. The only time a virus was mentioned was in Wesker's Report II and they were talking about the Ebola virus. Eitherway its a good setting and hopefully evething gets explained in the game.

Comment

yeah its gonna be a really good setting

Comment

F*ck political correctness.
            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
                I think the producers got mixed up when they said that RE CV was the game that mentioned the virus being founded in Africa. The only time a virus was mentioned was in Wesker's Report II and they were talking about the Ebola virus. Eitherway its a good setting and hopefully evething gets explained in the game.

yea hopefully

Comment

Um, CVX mentioned the Progenitor Virus. And that's what is in RE5.

RE:CVX is horribly important stand-alone and to Resident Evil 5.

Comment

Yeah, CV is very important to the all history of RE.

Comment

its not the very important, only in some respects

Comment

The matter is that CV tells us about Alexia and the Ashford family that was essential to the creation of the mother virus.

Comment

Progenitor virus and the mother Virus are 2 different things.

Some monsters you fight in RE0 have the progenitor virus. And wasn't that the first virus administered to Lisa?

The mother virus is what umbrella was founded on and was discovered by marcus , ashford, and Spencer.

I think the mother virus is mentioned in RE:CV in relation to Alexia's grandfather discovering it.

Comment

I had though RE-0 had covered the Progenitor Virus?

Comment

yes because it was edward ashford founded umbrella with spencer and marcus but he was killed during the development of the progenitor virus.
                              it was mentioned in veronica because of the ashford family links.
                              Alexia experimented with the progenitor virus and combined it with a rare viral strain found in queen ants to create the t veronica virus.

Comment

Progenitor = Mother, simple as that.

Comment

Working...
                                X