The Spencer Estate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Spencer Estate

Ive read in a few places that in Resident Evil 4 you can apparently see the Spencer mansion in the clouds at some point in the game however i cant find an image of this and no matter how much i look i cant see it.
    Anyone know whether all these sources are lying or whether it is a genuine statement?

I know there was a painting of Castle Neutchwenstein (probably spelt horribly wrong) in RE4 which has been in paintings in both incarnations of RE1.

Comment

yeah id seen that to but this was apparently you can see the spencer mansion in the clouds, somewhere in the village, some sort of mirage type cloud shape thing

Comment

First time I heard of that... So you'd see the whole mansion? The face of it? Some part of the interior?

Comment

you can see the exterior of the front of the mansion

Comment

The only thing that resembles the Spencer Mansion on RE4 that I’ve found is a painting on the first save room after the dozer on the island. You will see an identical picture of the mansion found at the front of the closet on Remake.

Comment

Yeah see id seen that to and presumed that id found it but according to a few sites you can actually see the mansion in the clouds

Comment

Originally posted by TheOrganization View Post
                Ive read in a few places that in Resident Evil 4 you can apparently see the Spencer mansion in the clouds at some point in the game however i cant find an image of this and no matter how much i look i cant see it.
                Anyone know whether all these sources are lying or whether it is a genuine statement?
                Sounds stupid, but altogether typical Capcom.

Comment

yeah i thought it sounded stupid but then you remember it is Capcom so its likely to be true,
                  if only i could find it

Comment

Hmm...I've never heard of that before either, but it does sound like typical Capcom. To me...its confusing why they'd put the Mansion in a game with Leon. I'll look into it though...In the village...Do you know of any particular time during the game?
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

no all i can find out is that its a some point in the village, im guessing it will be during the day time scenes though

Comment

-
                        Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:34 AM.

Comment

it does, i started playing yesterday but i cant b arsed playing it to be honest, im not a great fan of this one, didnt spot the clouds anyway from what i had done

Comment

Perhaps it's on a specific platform.

Comment

Why put it there? Because that's what we call an Easter Egg.

Comment

Working...
                              X