Capcom promising a "big RE5 reveal" at E3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revil5 View Post
    RE5 better not be exclusive for the 360 because Playstation started Resident Evil! It doesn't make any sense. And If RE5 is the main game for Capcom in E3, then we should hear loads of new info including an official release date. I'm tired of this before March 09 bs. And where's my running zombies!!
    Trust me, if they wanted a timed exclusive, they would milk MS for as many money as possible (which MS would probably like ), the fact that it started on the PS wouldn't mean jack to them if there's money involved, they are a company after all.

Comment

Could this have something to do with the supposed "big announcement" that a game other than Bionic Commando or Lost Planet would be coming to Wii?
      I don't remember where I read it two weeks ago... o.o

Comment

My question is - when is E3????

Oh and in relation to RE5 being exclusive on 360 for a while, it could easily happen! Look at the whole series being exclusive on the Gamecube for a period!

Comment

I guess that the big announcement will have something to do with one of the characters, maybe a returning one? Remember when they finally announcement that Ada was going to be in 4?

Comment

I'm not holding out much hope for their big reveals, they dropped the ball with Captivate i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Biokk View Post

Oh and in relation to RE5 being exclusive on 360 for a while, it could easily happen! Look at the whole series being exclusive on the Gamecube for a period!
              The only Gamecube exclusives were RE Remake, and Zero. RE4 was exclusive for a while. RE2, RE3, and RECV weren't exclusive to the Gamecube.

Comment

Agreed. If anything they just left us with more questions and no answers.

Comment

Originally posted by Biokk View Post

e3 its 15-17 july, i think...

Comment

Uh well, maybe RE 5 it will be exclusive for the 360 for sometime like RE 4 for the Cube... I just hope Capcom don't realease two different version of the same game (like RE 4 for Cube with no Separate Ways and RE 4 for PS2 with Separate Ways)... I think also that maybe Capcom will confirm Sherry Birkin in the cast of RE 5, at E3... and Wesker

Comment

Man i wish i could be at that conference!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAncient View Post
                        I just hope Capcom don't realease two different version of the same game (like RE 4 for Cube with no Separate Ways and RE 4 for PS2 with Separate Ways)
                        Resident Evil -> Resident Evil: Director's cut
                        Resident Evil 2 -> Resident Evil 2: Dual shock
                        Resident Evil CODE: Veronica -> Resident Evil CODE: Veronica X
                        Resident Evil 4 (GCN) -> Resident Evil 4 (PS2/Wii)

See why I'm considering not getting the initial release of RE5?
                        sigpic

Comment

You can also add:
                          RE1 -> RE1 on Saturn (Battle Mode, second Tyrant, gold Hunters, new costumes)
                          RE2 -> RE2 on N64 (random items placement, new costumes, EX Files)
                          RE2 -> RE2 Dreamcast/PC version (Gallery)
                          RE3 -> RE3 Dreamcast/PC version (ok, there were only two additional costumes in those, but -- that's also new content ^^)

Comment

Originally posted by TheAncient View Post
                            Uh well, maybe RE 5 it will be exclusive for the 360 for sometime like RE 4 for the Cube... I just hope Capcom don't realease two different version of the same game (like RE 4 for Cube with no Separate Ways and RE 4 for PS2 with Separate Ways)
                            If one platform comes out earlier,I'd say the next platform would have more content to get more sales.

Comment

Im hoping for a Release Date and a Demo.

Comment

Gamespot has the release date for RE5 on PS3 at 5/5/09 but it definitely is a mistake.

Comment

Working...
                                X