Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surfing on internet I found this:

"6/3 1:07pm, Jyin8199 posted:

You're jumping to preconceived conclusions based on dialog heard out of context.

The "theres no humanity" line is in reference to the infected state that the villagers are in. Chris comes to the village and he can immediately tell that theres something wrong by looking at the people. I wont divulge what theyve been infected by... but Chris can tell that theres SOMETHING wrong... he knows that the villagers are usually vibrant and full of life... but now they're not. The entire village is infected hence theyre behavior. Including the big mob and the guy preaching the ominous rhetoric.

The "welcome to africa" line is just that... she's meeting Chris in africa and she's welcoming him. Nothing else.

the "my last partner was a woman" does sound pretty sexist to english speaking audiences but it was not Capcom's intention... there's very specific information they're trying to hint at or get across with that line. Pay attention. "

The last paragraph is the most important. What is the vary specific information they a re trying to hint at?

Comment

well my last partner was a woman is obviously referring to Jill, nothing more, meaning there's a possibility Jill will be included in the game somehow

Comment

RE5 WILL NOT BE AN XBOX360 EXCLUSIVE! I just heard. Capcom will stick with its simultaneously release. No doubt about that. Rest easy PS3 fans!!! Got the news from PSX Extreme e-mail.

Comment

yep, its true

Comment

The reason Chris said his last partner was a women is probably Jill is done fighting biohazards along with Barry and Rebecca and everyone else. Guess Chris is the only one left.

Comment

Grr it annoys me so much, i hope we find out what the other characters are doing

Comment

Is this the first time a Resident Evil game has been released on multiple consoles ? I know the games get ported...a lot, I'm just asking if this is the first time an RE game has come out on two consoles in its first release?

Also, I'd like to think that yes, there will be an updated version a couple years from now as Capcom has ALWAYS done this. I just wonder what console that one will be released for.

Comment

its resident evils first outing on the 360

Comment

Originally posted by Petronio View Post

(...)the "my last partner was a woman" does sound pretty sexist to english speaking audiences but it was not Capcom's intention... there's very specific information they're trying to hint at or get across with that line. Pay attention. "

The last paragraph is the most important. What is the vary specific information they a re trying to hint at?
                    I think we have to analyze this according to what Sheeva (or what her name will be) says to Chris, and i quote: "i may not be as big as you but i can still hold my own"; by the way Chris replyes "no worries my last partner was a woman too" i really think he only means that by being a woman Jill was, by no means, less stronger than him in facing the biohazard danger i can't draw any conclusions besides this one oh this is my first post, although i come here daily to check the news i had never registered and also sorry if there's any mistake as english is not my mother language (i'm portuguese). To finally conclude my point... congratulations on the site!!!
                    Last edited by IGUANO; 06-23-2008, 05:45 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

welcome to the site or more welcome to your first post, its definately reffering to Jill

Comment

Originally posted by TheOrganization View Post
                        its resident evils first outing on the 360
                        Well, obviously.

Comment

erm, ok

Comment

Originally posted by revil5 View Post
                            RE5 WILL NOT BE AN XBOX360 EXCLUSIVE! I just heard. Capcom will stick with its simultaneously release. No doubt about that. Rest easy PS3 fans!!! Got the news from PSX Extreme e-mail.

Im not doubting your info but I think your source is a little biased.

Comment

i dont think they'll do it

Comment

I've seen some previews with the PS3 at the end, but most have 360's logo.
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X