Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your dream RE game

whats your favorite game first off

second what would be your RE dream game?

mine would be where all the top characters like clair leon jill chriss exc where all in a game together, idk how it could be done but it would be great.

Rules
    there are no rules really just
    NOOO SHERRY!!

id reather not hear how RE ends but if its a game that answers everything and the games end completly then do so its your RE dream game ^^
    Last edited by Itashious_boy; 07-22-2008, 12:51 PM. Reason: tittle change and new rules
    sigpic

my dream game would be one set in the past,
    set in the time that spencer, marcus and ashford were setting umbrella up, you would play a totally new character who would be like a spy or something infiltrating the spencer estate.
    And as an unlockable game you would play as George Trevor in his desperate escape attempt

Comment

BH1.5

Comment

i would say RE 3.5. Then have Wesker restart Umbrella with Chris, Barry Jill and Rebecca all trying to stop him.

Comment

oh shit did chriss help wesker with that? o.o i didnt know that O.O
          sigpic

Comment

oh ne he didnt, think you just misread that

Comment

yea i think so too, but why would chris help wesker?
              sigpic

Comment

Here I will rewrite it so it makes more sense. i would say RE 3.5. Then have Wesker restart Umbrella then the former STARS members Chris, Barry Jill and Rebecca all trying to stop him.

Comment

My perfect game would be one using the RE4 system but with a bit more horror. Essentiually you'd be stuck in a large scale city, able to explore peoples homes, etc. The enemies would be zombies, too. So, the scene I always imagine, is you're walking through an little suburband two story, nothing seems unusual, until you hear a creek upstairs. You got the stair well and see blood stains going up...or is it down? Oh dear.

There wouldn't be vast ammounts of ammo, although I would allow more melee weapons than the traditional RE, but equally I'd hold off scenes filled with more than double digit enemies most of the time. I find the idea of a group of zombie slowly staggering towards you as you desperately try to pump out enough rounds to stop them much creepier than a bunch of people who, for no obvious reason, stop a few feet from you to give you time to shoot them.

Add in the odd Crimson head flailing past his friends and a hunters hopping around and I think you have a good balance of action and horror.

Obviously there would be certain important locations but I'd give the player plenty of choice. Sure, you can go to this hospital and look for a cure...but the note mentions rumours of a cure in this Umbrella warehouse as well. And, hey, look, the police department raided it a few days before the outbreak...maybe they have some. Do that a dozen or so times and you have a ton of locations that you could go to and a whole bunch of different ways to play out the story.

Then, I'd have at least three character, each of which can access different areas and different parts of the plot. Each story would be seperate and complete on there own but would also tie together, so the full story can only be known by beating each persons. And how you play with one character will affect the game for your next playthrough with another.

Comment

All the good characters put into a massive arena, with Wesker watching on, and he releases thousands of zombies. Each good guy has a gatling gun though

Comment

I love the gattling gun, even if it is a little slow

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                        My perfect game...
                        Sir, you have won this topic. This is why Capcom should listen to fans once in a bloody while. Oh yeah, the PSP game still isn't here they promised for fans or even mentioned.

Originally posted by TheOrganization View Post
                        I love the gattling gun, even if it is a little slow
                        Thats the point.
                        Last edited by Gradon; 06-20-2008, 09:36 AM.

Comment

oh ok

Comment

Darkmoon that would be a great idea if they wanted to do other Resident Evil online.

Comment

yeah that would be awesome as an online game

Comment

Working...
                              X