Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hunk's Voice Actor on REUC also on Degeneration?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunk's Voice Actor on REUC also on Degeneration?!

I was checking out his website and there is a reference to Resident Evil Degeneration. The Character name says "Various", maybe for contractual reasons. [Yes, I'm a dreamer...]
    His website: http://www.keithsilverstein.com/resume.html

Will we see Hunk on Degeneration?

Yes, I'm pretty addicted to this voice actors stuff... They can give us hot clues about future RE productions, like Douglas confirming Wesker on RE5.
    Last edited by Red Queen; 06-21-2008, 12:39 PM.
    http://www.residentevildatabase.com
    Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

It's a good possibility, but he could also be doing voices for various USS/UBCS agents (Hunk may or maynot have been included)...

Comment

yea why would hunk be in RE degeneration, how could he possibly be at the same Airport as claire and leon (already a coincidence)
      sigpic

Comment

We don't even know that Leon is at the airport do we?

People seem very quick to assume that Degeneration will just be based in the airport, but we've already been told that the film will take in some back story of the RE cast...you think they're ALL going to be at the same airport?

No.

Comment

The airport can't be where the whole movie takes place. He might be sent in to retrieve another sample or maybe he was going on vacation to hawaii. jk

Comment

dude! i so would take a vacation to hawaii after battleing a jiant fourlegged one eyed moster with tintcles out his ass if i were leon that soooo what i would need
            sigpic

Comment

Hunk has already transported a Tyrant to Rockfort Island. He was a high-class "soldier" of Umbrella. Now that Umbrella does not exist, but Wesker's got the power, I believe Hunk works for him, so... Probably he can be involved to the airport incident. He was involved to the outbreak in Raccoon City.

Comment

It would be nice if they kept him in the series and he didn't get written off with no explaination like so many other characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Itashious_boy View Post
                  dude! i so would take a vacation to hawaii after battleing a jiant fourlegged one eyed moster with tintcles out his ass if i were leon that soooo what i would need
                  That would be one long ass vacation considering Degeneration takes place a year after re4.

Recasting VA's for different characters isn't exactly new. Though I would like to see Hunk in the movie, his actor may just be playing someone else.

Originally posted by Red Queen View Post
                  Hunk has already transported a Tyrant to Rockfort Island. He was a high-class "soldier" of Umbrella. Now that Umbrella does not exist, but Wesker's got the power, I believe Hunk works for him, so... Probably he can be involved to the airport incident. He was involved to the outbreak in Raccoon City.
                  Even though Umbrella technically doesn't exist, I doubt the researchers across the world would just up and stop what they were doing. I also doubt many would like Wesker considering what he did to help aid Umbrella's fall. Though knowing Wesker, he would find a way to unify the greater portion of what Umbrella was...and Hunk would probably be a key figure in Wesker's plan. They need good soliders after all.
                  Last edited by Bertha; 06-21-2008, 05:12 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Does anyone know when this movie is coming out and is it coming out to the theater or straight to DVD?

Comment

I think I read somewhere it's going to be straight to DVD. I doubt they would be able to afford a release in theaters. That may be possible in Japan only, but I figure they will release it direct to dvd in order to keep everything even. Too easy to leak pirated copies if you just release in theaters.
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

man would it be awsome if HUNK was on Degeneration i love his break neck move on re4. does anyone know where i can read more about him please. i can't help it but read about all the resident evil characters just send me a private message.

Comment

yeah it would be nice for HUNK to pop up, maybe he would be in the movie the whole time with his mask off and we wouldnt even know it was him till the end or something

Comment

dude that would so suck but im sure people could figure it out once he does all the gravity defiying moves on screen and breaks necks everywhere or something... i dont know much about him but someone told me hes supposed to be one hell of a fighter..
                            sigpic

Comment

Got a response from Keith and he's NOT doing Hunk's voice on Degeneration. His work is more incidental: police, soldiers and reporters.

It seems the airport incident is going to be bigger than we were expecting... O_O''

Comment

Working...
                              X