Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wesker in RE5, Pachislot game gets a soundtrack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wesker in RE5, Pachislot game gets a soundtrack?

We have a bundle of news that appeared since my absence, so lets get down to it.

Monique, webmaster of Face Your Fear of Resident Evil, managed to get in touch with D.C. Douglas, the man who voiced Wesker in Umbrella Chronicles. He confirms that he is playing Wesker in Resident Evil 5 and goes on to reveal some interesting information about his work:

..this newest RE installment has additional requirements that were quite a challenge and alter the voice some - but I'm not at liberty to say what they are...Just that it's VERY cool.
    His comments make it seem like Wesker will transform somehow which required him to alter his voice. Corrin suggested that maybe there are flashbacks showing a much younger Wesker. Great work Monique!

The Pachislot machine website has been updated with character profiles.

Yamasa Slot Machine Site Thanks to Sunglasses

In other Pachislot news, it appears that there will be a soundtrack for the game. Play Asia has a preorder up for it now.

Play Asia Preorder Page Again, thanks to Sunglasses

Lol, a soundtrack for a pachinko machine. Is this normal in Japan?

Comment

Oh my God! MY NAME IS THERE! *dies*

Thank you, Dot... *______*

About Wesker, hope he just gets punched by Sherry and suffer a little bit. But please, no transforming...
      http://www.residentevildatabase.com
      Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

I don't think so. Its probably Capcom who pushed for it. Though the music on the website does sound unique for the game (though certainly not good..).

Comment

I hope E3 has even more news. Knowing Wesker is in the game is cool, but the idea of him mutating...sounds like yet another common RE final boss. Mutate and blow up with a rocket launcher.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I still laugh at Sergei's mutation. How on earth was it a good idea to merge your arms together? Talk about clumsy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
              I still laugh at Sergei's mutation. How on earth was it a good idea to merge your arms together? Talk about clumsy.
              Wesker mused that it may have had something to do with Sergei's state of mind. I'm not exactly sure how that would work, but it'll be interesting to see how, or if, it plays out with Wesker, which even Wesker himself wonders.

Comment

Although I like the thought of mutations being linked to personality traits, viruses don't work that way. However, that is the direction almost every main boss mutation has had. If Wesker does mutate, I have the feeling it will be somewhat like Birkin's...constantly changing and growing until he is finally killed.

On a side note, I already preordered the slot machine soundtrack.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Yeah, I think that was the most weird mutation on RE, I really didn’t like that. At least the way that it moves is cool.

Comment

Mutating Wesker?!

Comment

i wasnt a fan of sergei's mutation either

Comment

Capcom don't touch Wesker please!
                        Sergei's mutation is something very disgusting, the worst ever mutation in RE's history , not again plaese!
                        If Wesker's mutation has to be, I prefer similar to the Krauser one, but not over!
                        Wesker is the perfect humanoid tyrant and is so cool, he doesn't need disgusting mutations!

Comment

Little off topic but I really want to know why Sergei mutated, what virus he used and is there are some extra info about him?
                          Anyway I dont think Wescer would mutate grately, maybe some minor mutations, or he would just be seriously injured and that can be the reason why hes voise would sounds different.
                          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

I want Wesker to mutate, but not into a Tyrant or other big meat blob like all the others villains past Code Veronica; just make him suffer somehow. I just don't like the idea that the virus he injected himself was flawless - resurrected its host from death, gave him super strength, matrix-like powers and Scottish accent without any side effects (cat eyes don't count).
                            Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 06-25-2008, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
                              Capcom don't touch Wesker please!
                              Sergei's mutation is something very disgusting, the worst ever mutation in RE's history , not again plaese!
                              If Wesker's mutation has to be, I prefer similar to the Krauser one, but not over!
                              Wesker is the perfect humanoid tyrant and is so cool, he doesn't need disgusting mutations!
                              every power has a price and/or consequences.

Comment

Working...
                              X