Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wesker in RE5, Pachislot game gets a soundtrack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
    Its odd, but I was talking to cvxfreak the other day and he showed me a link where the Onimusha Pachislot game got a Playstation 2 port in Japan only. It wouldn't be so far fetched to think they'd port the Resident Evil version. Especially since its a much bigger franchise, and they seem to be going all out with it (CG budget, soundtrack). I don't think it'd make its way out of Japan though.
    How did that work, exactly? Was it just splitscreen with the bottom half taken up by the slots? Or was there a special peripheral that came with it to simulate the pachislot machine itself?

Also, I wonder what they would port the Biohazard one to. Since it uses the REmake's assets, I would imagine the Wii, but then again, Capcom has ported "previous gen" games to "current gen" consoles before, so I suppose they could release it for the PS3 and 360 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
      Its odd, but I was talking to cvxfreak the other day and he showed me a link where the Onimusha Pachislot game got a Playstation 2 port in Japan only. It wouldn't be so far fetched to think they'd port the Resident Evil version. Especially since its a much bigger franchise, and they seem to be going all out with it (CG budget, soundtrack). I don't think it'd make its way out of Japan though.
      How does this port work, do you know?? With you saying this, porting the pachislot to the consoles it's not that impossible really, specially with all the hype it's beem getting.

Comment

Sorry, I dont know. Maybe cvx can pop in and say.

Comment

Don't know if anyone noticed that the Pachislot machine website has been updated and there is new artwork and videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
            I hope E3 has even more news. Knowing Wesker is in the game is cool, but the idea of him mutating...sounds like yet another common RE final boss. Mutate and blow up with a rocket launcher.
            yeah you think they might have another final boss that you kill with some special rocket launcher with some coool scene? im kinda gettting sick of that...........

Comment

Working...
            X