Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wesker in RE5, Pachislot game gets a soundtrack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think it needs a soundtrack. That's going a bit far.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
      Yes, every evening he locks himself in the bathroom, douses himelf in Blue paint and goes about indiscriminately hitting people as CAPTAINNNNNNNN PLANET

*btw the idea of Mutating Wesker stinks*
      While holding a boombox blasting out the booty-bass remix of the theme song?

"Captain Planet, he's our hero, gonna take pollution down to ZERO!"

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
        While holding a boombox blasting out the booty-bass remix of the theme song?

"Captain Planet, he's our hero, gonna take pollution down to ZERO!"
        I think that's more disturbing than the idea of him mutating. I always thought he'd be more of an Aquaman fan.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Guys, sorry by may lack of memory but why exactly Wesker hates Chris? (Everybody hates Chris!!!!) I mean, Wesker is so pretentious that it’s almost a contradiction he feels hate for someone.
          Last edited by Byzz; 06-28-2008, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Byzz View Post
            Guys, sorry by may lack of memory but why exactly Wesker hates Chris? (Everybody hates Chris!!!!) I mean, Wesker is so pretentious that it’s almost a contradiction he feels hate for someone.
            Wesker blames Chris on losing data in the Spencer Mansion (though really that is debatable) and because they weren't able to kill each other in Code Veronica. Chris probably hates Wesker more...considering Wesker set them up, killed his friends, beat on his sister, and is in general a cold, ruthless bastard ready to kill anyone for what he wants.
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
              Wesker blames Chris on losing data in the Spencer Mansion (though really that is debatable) and because they weren't able to kill each other in Code Veronica. Chris probably hates Wesker more...considering Wesker set them up, killed his friends, beat on his sister, and is in general a cold, ruthless bastard ready to kill anyone for what he wants.
              It isn’t a good reason for hate yet, in RECV Wesker could have killed Chris and Claire if he wanted to, but instead, he preferred to just have fun humiliating the brothers, weird.
              Last edited by Byzz; 06-28-2008, 05:44 AM. Reason: wrong names

Comment

Do you know the title of the song? The part of Tyrant (Biohazard Pachislot)

Grettings

Comment

I am ever so loosing respect everyday for Capcom, this is why.
                  I know it's speculation, but if it's true, thats absurd.
                  Wesker can't transform! The reason he's so cool is he's an untransformed TYRANT.
                  Godamn you Capcom.

Comment

I think you're all over-reacting.
                    By changing his voice, he could be referring to a scene where he was molested by Chris Redfields dad as a schoolboy, fuelling his future hate for all Redfields for all you know.

Comment

That's why I said speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                        I think you're all over-reacting.
                        By changing his voice, he could be referring to a scene where he was molested by Chris Redfields dad as a schoolboy, fuelling his future hate for all Redfields for all you know.
                        OK, now that explain the hate that he feels for the Redfields. Thanks.

Comment

Its odd, but I was talking to cvxfreak the other day and he showed me a link where the Onimusha Pachislot game got a Playstation 2 port in Japan only. It wouldn't be so far fetched to think they'd port the Resident Evil version. Especially since its a much bigger franchise, and they seem to be going all out with it (CG budget, soundtrack). I don't think it'd make its way out of Japan though.

Comment

I honestly think its just going to be a younger wesker and birkin at the spencer estate in flashbacks, its already been said the game will contain flashbacks so this is more possible than wesker mutating

Comment

Originally posted by TheOrganization View Post
                              I honestly think its just going to be a younger wesker and birkin at the spencer estate in flashbacks, its already been said the game will contain flashbacks so this is more possible than wesker mutating
                              No. Flashbacks are guesses at the moment. Nothing official, although there are likely.

Comment

Ah ok,
                                if the game is going to fill in the events of the last ten years, umbrella and STARS etc its more than likely it will be flashbacks

Comment

Working...
                                X