Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wesker in RE5, Pachislot game gets a soundtrack?

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    I think you're all over-reacting.
    By changing his voice, he could be referring to a scene where he was molested by Chris Redfields dad as a schoolboy, fuelling his future hate for all Redfields for all you know.
    OK, now that explain the hate that he feels for the Redfields. Thanks.

War Horse Uranium

Its odd, but I was talking to cvxfreak the other day and he showed me a link where the Onimusha Pachislot game got a Playstation 2 port in Japan only. It wouldn't be so far fetched to think they'd port the Resident Evil version. Especially since its a much bigger franchise, and they seem to be going all out with it (CG budget, soundtrack). I don't think it'd make its way out of Japan though.

#30 Birkin Type 2 TheOrganization's Avatar

I honestly think its just going to be a younger wesker and birkin at the spencer estate in flashbacks, its already been said the game will contain flashbacks so this is more possible than wesker mutating

#13 Brain Sucker

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrganization View Post
    I honestly think its just going to be a younger wesker and birkin at the spencer estate in flashbacks, its already been said the game will contain flashbacks so this is more possible than wesker mutating
    No. Flashbacks are guesses at the moment. Nothing official, although there are likely.

#30 Birkin Type 2 TheOrganization's Avatar

Ah ok,
    if the game is going to fill in the events of the last ten years, umbrella and STARS etc its more than likely it will be flashbacks

An Old-Fashioned Cowboy Archelon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dot50Cal View Post
    Its odd, but I was talking to cvxfreak the other day and he showed me a link where the Onimusha Pachislot game got a Playstation 2 port in Japan only. It wouldn't be so far fetched to think they'd port the Resident Evil version. Especially since its a much bigger franchise, and they seem to be going all out with it (CG budget, soundtrack). I don't think it'd make its way out of Japan though.
    How did that work, exactly? Was it just splitscreen with the bottom half taken up by the slots? Or was there a special peripheral that came with it to simulate the pachislot machine itself?

Also, I wonder what they would port the Biohazard one to. Since it uses the REmake's assets, I would imagine the Wii, but then again, Capcom has ported "previous gen" games to "current gen" consoles before, so I suppose they could release it for the PS3 and 360 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dot50Cal View Post
    How does this port work, do you know?? With you saying this, porting the pachislot to the consoles it's not that impossible really, specially with all the hype it's beem getting.

War Horse Uranium

Sorry, I dont know. Maybe cvx can pop in and say.

Don't know if anyone noticed that the Pachislot machine website has been updated and there is new artwork and videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
    I hope E3 has even more news. Knowing Wesker is in the game is cool, but the idea of him mutating...sounds like yet another common RE final boss. Mutate and blow up with a rocket launcher.
    yeah you think they might have another final boss that you kill with some special rocket launcher with some coool scene? im kinda gettting sick of that...........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information