Your help is required.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your help is required.

Hi everyone, I come to you today asking for a favor.

Alzaire and I are working on the 1.5 section for THIA (it will be the first section we put up). But we've come to a point where we can't really continue and make the best possible source of information without some help from you guys. Right now we're at the point where we're trying to map out the sections of the game and peice them together. So its vital that we have as much information as possible about every room, be it enemies, switches, computers, etc.

We've already received a ton of help from Wesker at Survivhor, Inflames from Bioflames and even help from Black Crow. But just to be sure, I wanted to touch base with the community to see if you guys could also lend your help for the section. What I'm asking you for is any screenshots, scans, videos, etc of 1.5.

Pretty much everything else is fair game. I don't mind if they are from another site, any material sent in won't be used on THIA but only for research purposes for when we create the map layouts. I think its about time we have a source of information for 1.5 which takes in mind some of the more recent discoveries and a lot of the infomation which can only be found in forum posts. Anyone who sends in material that is helpful will be listed in the credits section

So if you think you can help, please let me know and I'll arrange some method for you to send us the files.

With that said, there is some stuff we don't require. They are:
    -Backgrounds ripped from the Trial Editions (We've got these already done and sorted)

I don't know if I can say this is plausible, but from what I've saw in screenshots, there were 6 playable characters.
    In the big screenshot thread at Bioflames shows Ada on her own aswell as Sherry.

This is to say that you can play as:
    Leon
    Elza
    Marvin
    Kendo
    Ada
    Sherry

Don't know if you already have that, but whatever floats your boat really.
    I'm sure alot more people here have some more helpful information on the game, though.

Pictures
    Last edited by Gradon; 06-29-2008, 07:04 AM.

Comment

The Biohazard 2 Official guide has a staff Q&A section. There is a question about Biohazard 1.5 on page 261. Let me know if you'd like scans (if you don't have the book to refer to).

This is the book
      Attached Files
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
        I don't know if I can say this is plausible, but from what I've saw in screenshots, there were 6 playable characters.
        In the big screenshot thread at Bioflames shows Ada on her own aswell as Sherry.

This is to say that you can play as:
        Leon
        Elza
        Marvin
        Kendo
        Ada
        Sherry

Don't know if you already have that, but whatever floats your boat really.
        I'm sure alot more people here have some more helpful information on the game, though.

Pictures
        Incorrect. Leon and Elza are main playables. Marvin and Sherry each have a section in the game around the Umbrella Factory where they are temporarily played. Linda and John are not played.

We're mainly looking for magazine scans and screenshots from videos, videos themselves, and any screenshots that aren't the background rips from the trials and Inflames's Bioflames images since we have all of those. We already have 6+gb of files regarding BH1.5, and most usual screenshots and such we will also already have. The reason John and I need stuff from you guys is for redundancy mostly, to ensure that we have all the available material that might be out there. However there are still some rare magazine scans that we may not have in our collection, so if you aren't sure just ask. We are definitely missing at least 1 magazine scan that contains images of an RPD Map and a screenshot of Leon's inventory.

Also, just for a minor clarification since I've been asked a few times, a while back I said that I was going to do a feature on all the information about BH1.5 including build era descriptions. Well, the documentation and necessary media to go with it all became so massive that Dot50 and I decided to make it into the THIA 1.5 section. As promised it will be the most extensive and comprehensive compilation of factual 1.5 information available.
        sigpic

Comment

I'll have to check my other hd too see if I have anything usefull.

Marvin has a lot of magazine scans on his site, I sent him some of them a while ago. But I really think you already have all of them...

Comment

Can you do a writeup of Beta 2 also and include a map with all the JUMP locations.
            eg:

200 = HALL [Police Station Hall]
            202 = WEST OFFICE [Marvin Branagh
            204 = L ROUKA [1st Licker Encounter]
            208 = SYASIN ANSITU [Police Station 1F Save Room]
            214 = KENJYUU SOUKO [Ammunition Storeroom]
            215 = KENSHISHITSU [Morgue]
            216 = CHIKACYUUSYAJO [1st Ada Encounter??? - They re-used the animation from Trial Editions in the S.T.A.R.S. Room]
            21B = SYOCHOUSHITSU [Chief Brian Irons Office]
            Last edited by kevstah2004; 06-30-2008, 04:33 AM.
            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Wish I could help but my HDD's been completely wiped.
              Might have a few magazine scans on one of my old pendrives, I'll try to find it.
              Last edited by abbatoo; 06-30-2008, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Voici un dossier en vid?o sur la d?mo de R?sident Evil 2 que j'ai concoct? quimontre les pi?ces non achev?e ,non textur? ou dif?rente de la version final sur...

Voici un dossier en vid?o sur la d?mo de R?sident Evil 2 que j'ai concoct? quimontre les pi?ces non achev?e ,non textur? ou dif?rente de la version final sur...

The before/beta version of Chief Iron's torture chamber before the finalized version.

This is the hallway that leads from the helicopter crash to Chief Irons office.

Gameplay de una habitaci?n "Jugable" del BH2 Versi?n Trial. El Estado de Guardado fue creado por: Saint_Eve, usuario del Foro Bioflames.RE1.5 "Playable" Room...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Last edited by kevstah2004; 06-30-2008, 01:21 PM.
                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

I have these scans from a brazilian magazine.
                  Dunno if they could help, but...

Also, there is a "rare" picture of Elza Walker on Biohazard 2 Official Book.
                  I have the scans, but this picture of Elza is too small, so if you guys are interested I can scan again the page on a higher resolution.

[I said it's a rare picture, but maybe it's rare for me. You guys have a lot RE stuff, so maybe that's just a very ordinary picture for you guys... ]

From the same book, pictures of Leon:

In case you need, I can re-scan the page as well.

I think that's it for now. Sorry if I can't be of more help...
                  http://www.residentevildatabase.com
                  Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

i have 1.73 GB about 1.5 but i tink you already have everyting i have since most of the screnshots i have are from bioflames.

Comment

Gene, already have the book, but thanks I didn't know it had 1.5 stuff in it. I'll check it out.

Kevstah, lets keep this on topic please. A feature will eventually be done for Beta 2, but at the moment I want to focus on the 1.5 section.

Any help is appreciated, Monique ;) I don't think we can use the Biohazard 2 shots for the 1.5 section, but I appreciate the effort ;)

Comment

Dot, in the end of Resident Evil Archives there are some concept arts showing some enemies and characters of RE1.5... the scans aren't mine, and are not that good in quality, are you interested?? I can send it to you right away.

Also, I have that "Complete Disc" that came with Biohazard Director's Cut Dual Shock, with 4 videos... if you want, I can find some way to rip them and upload it to you...
                        Last edited by -Evil Shady-; 06-30-2008, 08:22 PM.

Comment

I have archives, but at the moment we're only looking for actualy in-game shots or gameplay videos showing in-game footage.

I have the Complete Disc too, thanks though!

Comment

Archived footage of RE 1.5, an early version of Resident Evil 2 containing some new and never-before-seen gaming elements. Capcom has repeatedly announced o...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Hope these help.

Comment

I have a small article about 1.5 in an old discontinued playstation magazine called the ten games you'll never see got a few images also that you will probably have.

Comment

Working...
                              X