Fourth Resident evil live-action movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fourth Resident evil live-action movie

Do you think that there might be a fourth resident evil movie?

Discussion is welcome!
    Yes
    40.00%
    No
    60.00%

The poll is expired.

Yes. I'd like to see how that story plays out. I'd settle with a straight to DVD movie....

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
      Yes. I'd like to see how that story plays out. I'd settle with a straight to DVD movie....
      Aslong as it's a re-vamp, and not some crap directed by Anderson.

Comment

i think one more movie to wrap it up, it needs to end

Comment

Originally posted by TheOrganization View Post
          i think one more movie to wrap it up, it needs to end
          Hmmm, maybe have G - 4 as the final Antagonist. It needs to be bigger than the Super-Licker in the first movie though.

Comment

The ending of the next movie will be probably be a battle with wesker

Comment

The ending of the next movie will be probably be a battle with wesker
              There is'nt actually going to be another movie. It was a trilogy and it's over. As far as I know of anyway.

However, if you wanted another movie with a similar plot, you could have Alice face Wesker. Perhaps have the battle take place on a long, rusty, boiler room-esque walkway with a huge 50-60 foot drop below it. The huge drop is engulfed in flames from a previous explosion and now looks like a large pit of fire. Have Wesker grab Alice by the throat and hold her off of the platform, preparing to drop her into the pit. [This is after a previous battle with G and Wesker] Have Wesker deliver a grand speech before preparing to drop Alice, only to get impaled by the smaller arms of G - 4, thus being similar to his "death" in the game and having him killed. Maybe he gets torn apart and Alice picks up a sub-machine gun she dropped earlier, before realizing her mission is complete and firing into the walkway, breaking it and sending both herself and William into the raging inferno beneath.

PHEW.

Comment

It was originally planned to be six movies long and the next movie is in the early stages of production

MoviesOnline offers the most authoritative news in Canada, featuring national and international news.

Comment

With the ending the third one had, it wouldn't surprise me. But the fact they killed off pretty much every character would probably make it a drastically different kind of movie.

Comment

It was originally planned to be six movies long and the next movie is in the early stages of production

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_4425.html
                    Hmpf. Well what do ya know.

I really don't care for the movie serie's anymore, though. The Zombie's in Extinction are lame in design to me. There was'nt enough creativity put into the designs. I know the cast can only spend so much on character designs but as far as Zombie's in the movie went, I really wanted something along the lines of the Black Research Zombie from the original BH. The concept art for that is beautiful.

Having the Tyrant begin to talk was a stupid idea.

Having Alice slice N' dice her enemys was another dumbass idea. BH is about Survival Horror over Action, not the other way around, damnit.

I'm still up for a re-vamp, though I doubt we'll get one by a Director that knows what he's doing.

Comment

I'm thinking that when they get to Japan or Australia or wherever they are going there will be new survivors for new characters there no doubt.
                      There isn't anything more they can do with the movie except finish umbrella and then kill off every character in it

Comment

my opinion ... i really hate the movies especially the third one, i think the directer should have been castrated for what he did, but from what i heard the original directer from the first movie will be on it, hopfully he can pull it back into the horror and survival, thats how the first one was set it should have stayed that way
                        sigpic

Comment

I voted yes...simply because I want to see how the hell they plan on destroying Umbrella. Also only if the 4th movie would be the final one.

The movies themselves are terrible. The first one was semi-decent as a horror flick, but not as a movie based off a series of games.

The 3rd one was probably the worst. First...I don't understand how the world became a complete desert. What...just because there was no mankind everything ceased to be? Blaming it on the virus was a copout since the virus was capable of infecting plants. I think they were too obsessed with the whole 'Mad Max' or whatever idea they had.

Many people, when the first movie came out. Fans of the movie didn't like the fans of the games. They said if it was directly taken from the game no one would like it. That is a bald faced lie. Look at Silent Hill: It was taken almost identically from the game, changing a few things around a bit but still kept the same element and characters. SH was a great adaptation. The music in the movie was even taken from the games.

I still think the live action movies would have been much better had they been a bit more like the games. At least we are getting Degeneration. Not live action, but hey its going to be better than what is already out there.
                          sigpic
                          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I would have to say no on this. The movie sucked but if another one came out I would probably see it cause I saw the other 3.

Comment

The Resident Evil movies blow chunks. The first one was bad. The second one was so bad it was awesomely hilarious (black pimp? Six foot Nemesis who turns good at the end? Horrible plot/acting/everything? Hell yes.) The third was so bad that it wasn't even funny. I cringed sooooooooooo hard at "Chairman Wesker"..uggghhh...The guy had the Umbrella logo at least four different places on his body. God....that fucking movie....there better fucking not be a fourth film. The only way I will see it is if Alfred Ashford is a main character in it and he is portrayed by Andy Dick.

Comment

Working...
                              X