No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5's Score, Bio 0 Wii marketing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mhh my opinion is that RE0 Wii will sell quite bad since also RE4 Wii hasn't been a succes in Japan... while UC has been a succes becouse It's a new game, RE4 Wii was an exellent port and selled only 170.000 copies so an useless port like RE0 Wii will sell bad... the past teaches.
    Last edited by Sunglasses; 07-01-2008, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Evil Shady- View Post
      Not really... Capcom actually stated that Resident Evil Ø Wii wasn't seeing the light of day in the ocident because of everything the fans said about it...
      Doubt that. It has more to do with poor sales of the game on the GC, and of course, the fact that in NA at least, you can find new copies even in (some) stores to this day.

Just about a month ago, I found new Players Choice copies at a Walmart in Toronto for $10.

Comment

Wow only 10 dollars! Damn in Italy RE0 pre-owned cost 27.90 Euro (44 dollars) in Gamestop....

Comment

Umon, still got a US Wii. I wont update it though, no point.

Comment

About the Wii updating.

Freeloader works up until v3.2
            Twilight hack works on v3.3 (just need an altered version)
            Gecko Region Free channel can still be installed with the new Twilight Hack on v3.3
            Gecko Region Free channel still works and will play most games, although compatibility is different from FreeLoader
            Gecko Region Free channel can "supposedly" make your Freeloader work again, so just Region Free first, then Freeloader, then insert game if compatibility should collide (not confirmed this part myself, just heard people claim it works. Sounds odd/fishy.)

However, I guess it's safe to say that there will probably be games coming that wont behave nice with Freeloader and there will probably be some that can notice if they are running on a lower firmware than v3.3, even after the updater on start-up has been skipped.

Anyway, too bad I wont be home in time for this release, so I'll be a bit late when it comes to my adventure into RE0 again.

Comment

Working...
            X