New RE5 Details from Famitsu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheOrganization View Post
    There was the rumour of wesker getting hold of the remains of Alexia's body to
    What remains?
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
      What remains?
      I think he simply left off the extra o. It should have been 'too'.

edit- oh...never mind. I thought you mean remains of his statement.
      Last edited by Bertha; 07-11-2008, 03:32 AM.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

...how, exactly, could Alexia survive? She was blown into chunks the size of my fist and then, moments later, the whole base was vaporised. And during the escape Wesker is busy messing with Claire and Chris, so the only person with the speed needed to get one of those chunks and escape isn't doing it.

Sadly, Alexia is gone and she isn't comming back.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          ...how, exactly, could Alexia survive? She was blown into chunks the size of my fist and then, moments later, the whole base was vaporised. And during the escape Wesker is busy messing with Claire and Chris, so the only person with the speed needed to get one of those chunks and escape isn't doing it.

Sadly, Alexia is gone and she isn't comming back.
          I think in the overall context of the story she's such a minnow character you wouldn't be seeing her in RE5 anyway.
          Then again capcom could kop out and say he had men on the island like in Rockfort *sp?* who could have collected the chunks following the explosion if needed.

Comment

Possibly, but they'd need to run in, scoop her up and run out again at such speed that they'd need to be super human. While it's possible that Wesker has chosen to make a special unit with his own virus I somehow can't see it. If only because I don't see Wesker wanting people out there who could beat him.

Comment

Wesker could still have collected cells from Alexia after having been defeated by Chris in the hall. Remember when he said "I'll let you handle this". That is plausible. HOWEVER, he specifically mentioned in CVX at the end that he did not care about Alexia anymore because he had Steve to work with. Bearing that in mind, Alexia's return seems quite compromised. That would be silly anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
                This is not the right date. I've been getting the newsletter for years and remember back in July of 2007 they had the release date as 12/31/07. Hopefully at E3 we will get a date.

Also does anyone remember where the producers said there were going to be flashbacks in the game?
                That's what I was wondering, I just couldn't believe they would have the date and no one else would, so I believed it was tenative.

And Dot, MSG4 is listed on the list with a 10 rating.

Comment

He had his men with him in the antarctic base. Birkin was blown to bits to when the train car exploded on him but Ada still managed to salvage a sample from the remains of his body.
                  I wasn't saying that it is Alexia, i still firmly believe it's Sherry in there, i was just saying that what other people say could be true

Comment

There's a bit of a difference between collecting a sample of someone and them apperaing as a character, though. And as I said, even if his men ran in the moment Chris left they wouldn't have had time to get a sample and leave safely. Wesker himself could have grabbed a few skin cells from Alexia when he thought her, possibly, but it seems unlikely. Especially since he decided Steve, a second hand subject, would do.

Comment

Well the things I don't take drugs so stop being an idiot peoples that try's to put me down when that doesn't really work against me =/ reason because I've been through alot of hells and already gotten use to people telling all this crummy stuff or whatever but i stil lstay Alexia is alive if it is true then all i can is neh back at you if you do not like then kiss my as for all I care I am just saying out from my own opinions and nots just through books and such for all I know I am just one person that like and has an adorement over Alexia and even Alfred however on the other hand Steve was also brought back to life as far as I know but Wesker but slight possible chances that Alexia is being brought back to life as far as I have deep researched alot longer then you all so nice try but whatever you all say doesn't really effect me unless you call me a fyurfag which is uncalled for and needs to shut up before someone tends to sue someone's ass off just not me that isn't gonna do it either =)

Comment

Punctuation for god's sake! Gray, for much you love Alexia, I can asure you, she's not coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayFox77 View Post
                          Well the things I don't take drugs so stop being an idiot peoples that try's to put me down when that doesn't really work against me =/ reason because I've been through alot of hells and already gotten use to people telling all this crummy stuff or whatever but i stil lstay Alexia is alive if it is true then all i can is neh back at you if you do not like then kiss my as for all I care I am just saying out from my own opinions and nots just through books and such for all I know I am just one person that like and has an adorement over Alexia and even Alfred however on the other hand Steve was also brought back to life as far as I know but Wesker but slight possible chances that Alexia is being brought back to life as far as I have deep researched alot longer then you all so nice try but whatever you all say doesn't really effect me unless you call me a fyurfag which is uncalled for and needs to shut up before someone tends to sue someone's ass off just not me that isn't gonna do it either =)
                          You seriously need to grow up. Alexia was killed. End of story. Who the hell called you a furfag? You're not suing anyone. It's the internet.

Jesus...Didn't you also say you get more information from your sister or whatever?

Please....before you post again, learn to use some puncation and maturity.
                          Last edited by Bertha; 07-11-2008, 08:39 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                            Are you confusing MGS4 for RE5?
                            No. They had that release date when the first full trailer came out in July 07. Honesty I think they just make dates up for the the newsletter cause if you go to the site it is listed as TBA.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayFox77 View Post
                              Please stop insulting folk. And writting in riddles and possibly toungues. We disagree with you...that's fine. You disagree with us...that's fine. Please respect our opinion that being blown into tiny chunks and then vaporised it likely to stop a character returning.

You can claim you know more than us all, if you really want. That...might not be a brilliant plan, given most of us played Code:Veronica within days of it's release and have had many, many years to consider and look at stuff but if you believe, truly, that you somehow know more than us then feel free. Just don't bother trying to grind our face in until you can get your message across properly.

Comment

Working...
                              X