No announcement yet.

New RE5 Details from Famitsu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris should be used to having a female partner by this point, but already tension seems to be in the air between Sheva and him.

Maybe this part is a reference to the last dialog of the captivate trailer between Chris and Sheva...

Comment

I'd think it would be more along the lines that she feels that he is encroaching on her territory or something along those lines. Its a pretty cliche thing by now, but I wouldn't be surprised if they play it up as her believing she can handle this assignment herself, and then Chris is thrown onto the project with her.

Comment

And if he treats in a bad way her because he remember his last partner Jill, who is dead and he can't forget her?

Comment

I hope Jill's not dead...that would suck. Especially if she was just killed off in some backstory and cast aside so effortlessly.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Kenichi Ueda and Yasuhiro Anpo can't kill the favourite character of Shinji Mikami, the creator of the Resident Evil series! Jill can't die...

Comment

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
              Kenichi Ueda and Yasuhiro Anpo can't kill the favourite character of Shinji Mikami, the creator of the Resident Evil series! Jill can't die...
              Ehehe! Ciao Sun.

I hope she is back in RE6. But... who knows... "Casualties continue to mount over the long years I've struggled"

Comment

Originally posted by Petronio View Post
                Ehehe! Ciao Sun.

I hope she is back in RE6. But... who knows... "Casualties continue to mount over the long years I've struggled"
                You know, I actually think it would be pretty cool if we found out via the flashbacks that Wesker has been systematically killing everyone who has stood in his way up to this point, and now, Chris is the only one left. It would certainly add a new dimension to their "relationship." Just imagine if Wesker killed everyone for no other reason than to piss Chris off.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                  You know, I actually think it would be pretty cool if we found out via the flashbacks that Wesker has been systematically killing everyone who has stood in his way up to this point, and now, Chris is the only one left. It would certainly add a new dimension to their "relationship." Just imagine if Wesker killed everyone for no other reason than to piss Chris off.

I hope this won't happen. I love the old characters, expecially Jill.

Comment

They might do a story where in a flashback they show Jill seemingly dieing and Chris either finding out or being there himself and he thinks that she is dead for however long till the point of his mission in Africa and then she shows up alive by either being Albert's new experament (highly doubtful) or just showing up alive in Africa for whatever reason... Who knows, she could be the bird headed lady? You never know...

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                      I dunno...It would be interesting, but I wouldn't like it. Killing long time favorite characters like that would piss off a lot of people...and would make it seem like Capcom was just throwing them away because they didn't want to make more stories with them.

Besides...we know its only three years between Degeneration and 5, and Claire and Leon are both still alive. If Wesker would go after anyone, Claire would probably come before Jill. While we can only guess that Chris and Jill are romantically/just friendly relationship wise, Claire is Chris's sister...and there is no doubt that Chris would do anything to protect Claire.
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I doubt they'd kill off Jill, especially in a flash back. Shes the series leading woman.

Comment

I personally have to say this since I am abit of more of a fan then any other person of the RE games and have stated a possible chances in a good slim 100% it might of been Alexia there is however a slight thing you all didn't noticed on a picture that some of you didn't noticed it but sherry however is simply with the other people being worked on the one in the tube anyways I have been told by someone that most of the game of RE5 also include Alexia Ashford is possible chances that masked female might be her if you wanna know me let me know I will answer as much as I can as far as my research goes

Comment

Jill won't die, at least not in flashbacks anyways. No way. Like Chris is the series leading male, she is the series leading female.

If anything, they would probably make it seem that she died, but she never did.

As for Chris and Sheva's tension, I think Sheva might be angry/jealous that Chris came to her terrority to finish of Bioterrorism but she wants to do it alone or something? Afterall, she is ALSO a BSAA member and hates Bioterrorism, so she might feel provoked/under-characterized/under-stated or something because of Chris coming in and wiping things out?
                            Last edited by ElusionM; 07-09-2008, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Here I show you this little work I did a few minutes ago:

Grettings guys!

Comment

-
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X