I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been pwning da newbs wif da leet hax, you say? Sounds positively marvelous
    For some reason, I was reminded of that Geico commercial with James Lipton when I read that.

Umm, yeah, i'm signing off now...
    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Ironically, that's what was running through my mind as I wrote it.

The commerical with him in the trash can getting dumped into the truck was playing in the back ground, oddly enough, but my favorite one is when the gecko is talking to the old golfing ladies

Comment

Got my license! Whoohooo

Comment

Finaly registered at PSN after upgrading my PS3 software. I'am happy now
          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Castle crashers won't cost 1800 MS points

Comment

Finaly, after long and painfull days, weeks and month of waiting I obtained MGS4! this is the best game EVAH I'am truely happy now
              "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Mario Kart Wii and my new R4 cartridge (for DS) arrived.
                Mario Karts suprisingly very fun to play although the AI on advanced courses are piss, the moment you get into 1st you get bombarded with more missiles then the Brits during the blitz.

Comment

Today i did something i didn't do for ages. Someone i know has a wolf and i did hug it for a long time. It felt good

Comment

Originally posted by cerberes View Post
                    Today i did something i didn't do for ages. Someone i know has a wolf and i did hug it for a long time. It felt good
                    I envy youuuuuuuu!!!!! lol I wanna hug a wolf so bad I love them

Comment

I love huskies and wolfs.
                      They're so awesome, i want one soooo badly but no, my parents wont let me get one...i love big dogs too, german shepards...
                      P.S, excuse my typing, im really sick

Comment

Originally posted by DXP View Post
                        I envy youuuuuuuu!!!!! lol I wanna hug a wolf so bad I love them
                        Yeah i love them too. They are wonderful animals.
                        @Gradon...i love big dogs too as you can see in my sig. Hope your parents change their mind one day. Oh and feel better soon!

Comment

Thank you, its only a cold, sore throat, with dizzyness and freezing cold, but I'll be okay.
                          And yeah, I live for dogs, I wanted a dog ever since I was a child, like...german shepards, and huskies, and border collies; they all rock.
                          Im allowed to get a dog when I grow older though, I'd plan on getting a german shepard and husky.
                          You may say I go on about those two too much, but they're the most beautifullest dogs I've seen in my life, I just love stroking my parents friends german shepards. THEY'RE HUGE and adorable.

Comment

I have favorite breeds aswell. Guess we all do so thats normal. You did pick 2 great breeds though I fall for the Bordeauxdog, bullmastiff and mastino napalitano.

Comment

I just finished celebrating my 4th year anniversary with my girlfriend

Comment

Oh men, that's a lot of time :O. Happy aniversary n_n.

Comment

Working...
                                X