X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm happy because I'm stuffin mah face with junkfood. *blacktooth grin*

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
      Yea you can't go wrong with arnie expect Junior with Devito.
      Junior *shudder*
      Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Having not learned anything from yesterday morning, I am once again inebriated.
        See you in hell.

Comment

I will be the first to invent vodka flavored water to shot with after drinking to hydrate yourself and thus prevent hangovers. Although I could see a disaster where you thought you were drinking my vodka and infact were drinking regular vodka, thus, collapasing in a alcohol induced coma. Ho, ho, the lawsuits will be awesome since I'll include a disclaimer on the bottle which prevents me and my company from any legal responsilbilites and thus I will countersue the victims for product defamation and invest the winnings in ???

Step 4. PROFIT!!

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
            I will be the first to invent vodka flavored water to shot with after drinking to hydrate yourself and thus prevent hangovers. Although I could see a disaster where you thought you were drinking my vodka and infact were drinking regular vodka, thus, collapasing in a alcohol induced coma. Ho, ho, the lawsuits will be awesome since I'll include a disclaimer on the bottle which prevents me and my company from any legal responsilbilites and thus I will countersue the victims for product defamation and invest the winnings in ???

Step 4. PROFIT!!
            Put my name down on the list, I'll several cases of bottles or whatever they're sold in, I have some EVIL schemes in mind.
            Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Today I installed a demo of Crysis on my laptop and 15+ people gathered around to see if it would work. I was the only one who was even slightly confident that my good ol' A300 could burn through it.

High settings.

As the loading screen came up, everyone was like "oh, your laptop's gonna crash" and "oh, your graphics card is gonna melt" *cough* bullshit, it won't *cough*.

A nice, steady, and quite playable 10fps. For a laptop, that's quite awesome. I'm pumped with my little plastic bucket!

Everyone was stunned

Comment

I can't get past mission two of Devil May Cry 3 on DMD mode with a fresh Dante. That makes me happy for some reason.

Comment

I have 10th row tickets for Britney Spears in April
                  :3

Comment

I'm going home for winter break on Saturday, and not coming back to this shithole of a school for 6 weeks.

This makes me happy.

The 5 tests I have over the next 2 days, however...

Comment

Where do you go to school?

Comment

Buffalo, but I like to call it Fuckfalo.

Comment

Aww thats unfortunate.
                          What cha' studying?

Comment

Lol, send me some PM's or write on my wall or something, I don't wanna get another infraction.

Comment

I went for a walk in the park, and found an ipod shuffle
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                                I went for a walk in the park, and found an ipod shuffle

What songs were on it?
                                Also, I got to play Tenchu 4 but isnt it splendid how I don't know what the fuck they're saying. This comment in neutral.

Comment

Working...
                                X