No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me and Emma will be going to the Capcom offices in London on "Friday the 13th", in Febuary, getting to see some nice new surprised not yet seen, have pizza, and a great time with a few other fans in the community!

I am a happy man.

Comment

• I'm happy because found out one of my neighbor's got sent to either juvy or prison. [Please be prison]

Comment

• Oh dude, go Twist! Did you call the cops on 'em?

I'm happy cause I just spent an hour moving the shit in my room over and cleaning up the build-up of dust everywhere. Also, I've got a new friend... a bird. It's been hanging around my bedroom windows for about a week now, constantly hopping from the fence/table to my windows, crashing into them, going back to the fence/table, crashing into my windows, etc. Dunno whether it understands that it can't go through the windows yet.

It's this type of bird. A pee-wee, I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by adamb1029 View Post
          i discovered about 20 really cool gold coins in my attic !
          XD cool what kind of coins?

Originally posted by Twist View Post
          I'm happy because found out one of my neighbor's got sent to either juvy or prison. [Please be prison]
          i think i remember you talking about them before, which one got sent to prison?

Comment

• The coins are a bunch of old ones,no two are alike from what i can tell,i cant even tell what country they belong to

Im happy i can lucid dream,its something to do when im bored to death.

Comment

• Play GTAIV when you're bored. That helps!

On the topic of GTAIV, my laptop works with it on medium settings. I'm so proud of my faithful Toshiba *pats laptop*

Comment

• Im sooo happy that I finally played RE5 DEMO *__*
                Although I couldnt play as MY Sheva, it was fun

I want to pick Sheva to play, NOT Chris

Comment

• Oh you're lefthanded then like Link.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Exactly, but I prefer playing as female characters and I dont like Chris

So Sheva is the perfect choice

Comment

• I was able to fix my classes so I'm not in Chinese culture and I do have math. Don't like the math bit...but I only have 2 days that I have to get up early. Also if things go well with my math class (hahaha) I'll be graduating in May and can finally transfer to a different university.

I also saw a funny painting on a truck when I was driving home. Betty Boop had her boobs hanging out and under them was the saying "Got Milk". I was on the phone at the time and just started laughing. Good times.
                      Last edited by Bertha; 01-14-2009, 12:22 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrant T-002 View Post
                        Im sooo happy that I finally played RE5 DEMO *__*
                        Although I couldnt play as MY Sheva, it was fun

I want to pick Sheva to play, NOT Chris
                        i want to play as Sheva to, i think i like her better, that is if she is not resposible for Jill's death, then i hate her, but still i wish that we had a choice to pick a male or female character like in RE1.

Comment

• I got my Tetanus, Diphteria and Polio-Booster needle yesterday, I litterily cried, shouted, and screamed at my parents to let me get it, they refused to let me get it.

Eventually, I got them to sign it, and then I got it yesterday, didn't hurt, just a little sting; it just hurts when I leave my arm hanging in the air.

Also, about the picking which character to be, I agree, the "automatically Chris" is annoying, then again, it is just a demo.

Comment

• As far as I know, we wont be able to pick Sheva in the final version too <___<

Comment

• I don't get what's so confusing. Chris is the main character, end of story.

If you host an online game, you're Chris. However, if you join an online game, you'll be Sheva.

Think of it as Marcus Fenix and Dom in Gears of War -- it works the same exact way.

Comment

• We know that, but we can prefer playing as Sheva, cant we?

Comment

Working...
                                X