No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to see that my faith in the criminal justice system has not been misplaced.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• I purchased and downloaded Resident Evil: Director's Cut from the PSN. This may come as a surprise to you lot here, but I have "NEVER" played the first RE game at all!

And I am glad that I've taken the chance to play it.

Comment

• Champions League is on tonight and tomorrow. Awesome stuff. I'll also be watching from South Korea, gonna be great downing some soju with people who can actually drink and watch football (yup, looking at you Chinese people).

Comment

• Say hello to our second puppy Sam, so now thats Sam n Max The greatest detectives ever!

She is tiny and adorable, they get along very well which is good.

So happy right now! She was bought to give max a friend to play with, it was a great idea, they both have so much fun

Max is now like her big brother, its so cute.

Attached Files

Comment

• Just got back from a fine breakfast - a bacon roll, a cup of strong black coffee and rounded off with a cigarette. That sets me up for every day.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
              Just got back from a fine breakfast - a bacon roll, a cup of strong black coffee and rounded off with a cigarette. That sets me up for every day.
              This may seem dumb but, what is a bacon roll? Is it just a biscuit with bacon on it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                This may seem dumb but, what is a bacon roll? Is it just a biscuit with bacon on it?
                Whatever it is, it sounds tasty.

My cat is pregnant. And while I'm happy because I can care for them once their born and kittens are fucking adorable, I don't think I'll be able to find homes for them.
                So.... anyone want a cat or two shipped to them?

Comment

• Bacon roll is pretty much a bacon sandwhich, usually in a burger style bun (which may or may not be crusty)

Comment

a cup of strong black tea
                    This is what I expected.

Both are excellent, though.
                    Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Tea is the nectar of the gods, this is true. But coffee's great for that perk in the morning.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• I drink neither. I am sustained by hate and missery...and the odd can off caffiene drink.

Comment

• Gamestation have a decent sale on right now, I picked up a copy of Dark Void on the PS3 for £2.98 (about $5).
                          See you in hell.

Comment

Tea is the nectar of the gods, this is true. But coffee's great for that perk in the morning.
                            Coffee is a great investigative tool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                              Coffee is a great investigative tool.
                              It sure is!

See you in hell.

Comment

• Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 04-07-2011, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X