Clear All

• Thanks.

Comment

• Wow, congrats Jon!
      Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        Me.

Because I punched Hitler so hard in the groin he could never have children.

Speaking of children...I am happy because my wife is pregnant. Again. Yes, I am simply that manly and fertile. This is my fourth child. And she's currently halfway through this pregnancy.
        Congrats. Your kids are all lovely and I'm sure this new addition will be too. How big is Mirabelle now?

Comment

• She'll be 2 this August.

And thanks for the congrats.

Comment

• Show me if you get any recent pics. It's weird how kids shoot up so quick. I remember when she was still in her baby carrier crying being rocked slowly to sleep and always wrapped up tight and warm in that white sheet. Doesn't seem like 5 minutes ago.

Comment

• Tell me about it. Sometimes it feels like I've barely been a dad five minutes, that Owen should still be tiny. And other times it feels like it's been this way forever and always should be.

Comment

• Clearly how I picture Darkmoon.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• I am not a Big Daddy. I swim better, for a start. I do have a Big Daddy advisor. He protects me, and tells me who to kill. I usually ignore him, though, because he wants me to spare people sometimes.

Comment

• Graduating today. Woke up 2 hours before schedule, and I'll tell you that it was a difficult night to sleep.

Nerves...
                    Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Graduating today. Woke up 2 hours before schedule, and I'll tell you that it was a difficult night to sleep.

Nerves...
                      Good luck.

Got my preliminary results today, got myself a first. So panic over.

Comment

• The oatmeal I made myself looks like something that could have come from my nose, I got kicked out of a gay bar and I left my wine at a friends flat.

... If I lived in America, I'd be too young to have any of that happen. Fuck yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
                          I got kicked out of a gay bar
                          lol what did you do?

Comment

• Being a female was reason enough.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• I'm happy as in my idle time ive been upgrading the HDD's of my PS3's. 2 have 500GB, and now my main original 60GB launch one that has up untill now had a 320GB in it, is full so i have wiped it and now put in a whopping 750GB in it, its nuts. Will put photos up soon for how to pics and just the end results. So who else has upped their PS3 HDD's?

Comment

• I didn't know you had a PS3.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X