No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm happy 'cause my french baccalaureat just finished nearly a week ago. And right now, I can finally play my Xbox for 2 straight months!
    sigpic
    "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• Both Weeds and True Blood are back in my life. Everything is beautiful and nothing hurts.

Comment

• Two albums I have been hotly anticipating, "Sweetheart of The Sun" (The Bangles' first in eight years) and "Modern Art" (Matthew Sweet's first in three), are set to release on the same exact day! To say I'm happy would be an understatement. September 13th can't come fast enough!

Comment

• I'm not dead! And as of so far, pretty sure I'm not possessed by the spirit of a dead patient from the burnt hospital me and my fellow idiots snuck into for a photo shoot yesterday. Because it is my nature, I highly encourage everyone to break the law if it is (stupid) getting in the way of your creativity.

Here's my lovely Tahlee as Heather!

Comment

• Ya know...you keep this up the evil spirits will find you and ..well spirits cant do much, they might Bin ya but that's about it.

Comment

• Just got my sixth ticket in the Summer Camp event on Steam, decided to redeem the SpaceChem: 63 Corvi DLC.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Just been promoted to Reaction Engineer on SpaceChem. Finally figured out how to get more than one reaction working and in unison.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• I'm on the new Askassem episode! FUCK YEAH!
                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

My question is at 2:24.
                  This made my day.
                  Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 07-06-2011, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• I'm happy too because some of my music tracks might be featured in DC Douglas' Wesker Interview video! Can't wait for friday

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I can listen to Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" again and smile...

I know that sounds weird but that's HUGE for me. XD

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                        I'm on the new Askassem episode! FUCK YEAH!
                        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

My question is at 2:24.
                        This made my day.
                        That guy has an uncomfortably loud tone of voice. Also, I'm going to go ahead and assume that he is gay. Did you ask about the birthday thing or his show?
                        Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Because I'm drinking the beer that caters to RE fans. And oh god, it is good.

On the bottle it says 'Need... More... Hops...'

Comment

• My senior thesis is slowly, slowly, SLOWLY but surely coming along. Still struggling with it but I feel like I've made some progress. Hmm, what else am I happy about...Derek Jeter is 2 hits away from 3,000 for his career and they play a game in a couple hours...should be a great moment in Yankees history.

Oh, and I also played some Left 4 Dead 2 with Jessica Chobot today(the chick from IGN and G4, she's seen on the Xbox Live menu a lot). She mentioned on Twitter that she'd be playing so I sent her my gamertag and she added me right away...played a few rounds of campaign with her. She was really very nice and was very cool to talk to. It was kinda funny to hear her curse at zombies after hearing her voice online and on TV for years.
                            Last edited by Vector; 07-09-2011, 04:18 AM.

Comment

• I took a shit. Maybe I'll write a book about it.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• Must've been a wet one.

Comment

Working...
                                X