Biohazard 0 Wii Edition Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nomad9026 View Post
    Nope. Atleast for now it is a Japan exclusive, but anything is possible especially knowing that game sold prety well.
    The Wii version is selling well? Or do you mean the GC version. I wonder if it is too soon to ask about sales number for this game. I still want to buy it. I read a user review of this on Gamespot. The guy said the game was pretty much the same but the controls were more like RE4 style (button layout wise). He didn't mention anything else about 480P or 16x9 though.
    Last edited by alf717; 07-20-2008, 08:11 PM.

Comment

It broke into the top 10 sellers for the week of its release, so it seems to be doing well at least initially. I'll have a short feature up on it very soon comparing both versions. But preliminary tests show its absolutely not worth it. The game does not have a 16x9 mode (that'd require them to re-render the backgrounds or cut the bottom and top off). The only thing I can say that is a plus for it so far is the fact that it supports progressive scan. But with a game like this which has very little sudden movements I'd say thats not worth it to the average user.

Comment

Thank you.

I'm looking forward to the feature of Biohazard 0. I may get the game for progressive scan alone. My monitor can stretch a 4:3 ratio to a 16:9 ratio so I can deal with that. Characters will look a bit wider but it really isn't all that bad to be honest.

Sure would have been nice to have at least a limited run here in the states but I guess it will not happen any time soon or at all.

Comment

Another thing you need to be aware of is the fact that Japanese subtitles are on the cutscenes/fmv, and can't be turned off. Also, all the items, and text in the game is in Japanese.

Comment

Working...
          X