No announcement yet.

Capcom's Comic-Con Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe us awaits some new RE-Figures on CC ?

Comment

I find it odd that people haven't heard of this before or know Capcom frequently attends. They made a big impact by filling the event with Alice clones before the release of the third film, and used it as a promo event for the movie.

Last edited by Rombie; 07-11-2008, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Cool news, so was the final date when Comic-Con will sturt was anonsed?
        "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Mhh I think the RE5 trailer at Comic-Con is the same we'll see at E3, but wow finally a new degeneration trailer! Comic-Con will kick off on July 23 night and carry on through the 27th in San Diego!

Immerse yourself in worlds of fandom, make unforgettable memories, and join in the unmatched community that is Comic-Con!
          Last edited by Sunglasses; 07-11-2008, 09:14 AM.

Comment

5 days, they sure have to show lots of stuff to people
            "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

thank you sunglasses!! So...Do you know what the people in comic-con do? Like what goes on over there besides game and movie trailers?

Comment

Originally posted by Holly18 View Post
                thank you sunglasses!! So...Do you know what the people in comic-con do? Like what goes on over there besides game and movie trailers?
                Just think of it as a gathering of Geeks. There are vendors, booths with artists, comics, toys, drawings, demos, activities, cosplay, signings, previews, handouts, freebies. This is called the showfloor.

The other part of comic con is panels. It's a way for fans to ask questions to artists, actors, directors, etc. Companies also use these panels to premiere trailers, clips, and other info. It's pretty much used by studios to increase hype. It usually works. I was hyped for Iron Man after Robert Downey Jr. and John Favreau introduced the Iron Man trailer last year. It was pretty cool.

There's also an after-hours portion to Comic Con. Usually movie screenings, anime clubs, and other activities. Comic Con is pretty big so there's always something going on. It's getting really expensive to go now though and the crowds are massive. I think last year had 100,000 people there. Other than that it's a cool convention.

Comment

This is good news. Maybe they will have a panel discussion with the producers of RE 5. I'm assuming that there will be a new trailer at E3 but if they have a totally new one for comic-con that would be sweet.
                  Last edited by Stars1356; 07-12-2008, 03:59 PM.

Comment

1:00-2:00 Introducing Resident Evil: Degeneration— Producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi (Devil May Cry 4, Resident Evil 4) and director Makoto Kamiya (special effects director, L: Change the World, Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack) introduce the full-length CG-animated motion picture based on the popular Capcom video game franchise. Sony Pictures Home Entertainment invites you to be the first to see the film's revealing new trailer and take part in a Q&A session with the filmmakers. Room 2

Comment

I think it is time to ask, was some info from Comicon already released to public (especially that re related info) ?

Comment

Some information is leaking out, but nothing RE related yet. The degeneration trailer is expected to hit at their conference which happens in around 6 hours or so.

Comment

aww man, i thought it was between 1pm and 2pm today, i been sat waiting and nothing

Comment

Thanks, Dot, as always.

Comment

Biohaze is reporting that the Degeneration "trailer" is nothing more than a 30-second teaser showing a bunch of zombies invading the airport. Also, the so-called "exclusive" RE5 trailer is the same trailer shown at E3.
                              Last edited by Archelon; 07-25-2008, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                                Bioflames is reporting that the Degeneration "trailer" is nothing more than a 30-second teaser showing a bunch of zombies invading the airport. Also, the so-called "exclusive" RE5 trailer is the same trailer shown at E3.
                                That's VERY disappointing if true. And so Capcom.

Dammit...

Comment

Working...
                                X