Capcom's Comic-Con Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capcom's Comic-Con Plans

It appears that Capcom will be brining a few goodies to Comic-Con this year, including two exclusive trailers! One will be for Resident Evil 5 and the other will be for the upcoming CG movie Resident Evil Degeneration. Theres a couple other events going on, but none of them involve the Resident Evil Franchise.

E3 Reminder: 4 days!

A new RE Degeneration Trailer! =O great! I hope they give us the release date too... *watchs again the already existing RE Deg trailer*

Comment

Hmm, I wonder, will this be a new RE5 trailer in addition to the one at E3? Or will it be the same one, or will there even be a new trailer at E3 at all?

Comment

I'm more interested in the Deg. trailer than I am the 5 trailer. Ooh I wish I could go to Comic-Con!
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Im assuming it will be the same (comic con is about a week after..), but they use this terminology to say it'll be new as in currently new

Comment

I wonder if they would choose to just not show the trailer at E3 since they're going to be demoing the game for everyone (no word on a playable demo yet though). They could do that for E3 and save the new trailer for Comic-Con since they're so close. Who knows.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the degeneration trailer more probably, there has been so little info on this

Comment

Cool. Capcom seems to have a growing presence at SDCC. Capcom's booth and events were great last year and they seem to have more planned this year. I wonder if this Degeneration will be shown at a panel (sony panel?) or at the booth.
                Last edited by GalacticAE; 07-10-2008, 11:35 PM.

Comment

now that's what I like to hear!!! Wait a go...Now I am too excited!!!

But wait, I don't get it?...When is Comic-Con and when is E3? Like what comes first?
                  Last edited by Holly18; 07-10-2008, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I never heard of Comic Con. Can someone tell me when is it? I lost interest in Degeneration cause they never have anything on it. RE5 is my all time number one RE game. I wanna know EVERY SINGLE THING on it. Including trailers. But Degeneration still looks cool.

And I say RE5 is my all time fav RE game even though I havent played it because its Chris, MORE zombies, MORE weapons (hoping they include a Desert Eagle and AK47), and COOP gameplay. Co-op doesn't mean you can't play the game alone. Only if you have internet connection you can CHOSE if you wanna play it with someone. Just like Rainbow 6 Vegas 2. It has drop in-drop out coop.
                    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-11-2008, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Two things...one, if you wish to add something you should avoid posting twice and instead use edit, as otherwise folks tend to think you're trying to boost your post count.

Also, they're not zombies. Although zombies may show up (especially given Wesker's likely involvement) they're folks infected by some new parasite.

As for more guns...more than likely. Although I could do without an AK47. There main advantage, there ruggedness, isn't likely to affect the game whereas there main disadvantage, there lack of accuracy, might.

Comment

The idea of more guns is actually more of a turn off...simply because it reminds me of 4 and the over abundance of weapons and ammo. Seeing as how they are leaning more toward action over horror, I don't see that changing in 5.
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Agreed, but since more is always better I'm expecting more guns. I'm simply hoping they balance the action with horror. So far I have some hope they will, given what we know, but I wouldn't bank the farm on it.

Comment

I think the most interesting thing gameplay wise so far has to be the light/dark affect. RE4 wasn't exactly too dark but it wasn't in broad daylight either. If the sun is supposed to affect Chris so much, I'm interested in seeing how they will work that into his health and stamina. I wonder if you'll be able to become poisoned again too.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Im actually more pumped over the Bionic Commando Rearmed/Sequel panel then RE5, but its nice to know Capcom are trying to make more of an effort to publicise and communicate with their own fans in the west.
                              Flies in the face of alot of Japanese companies.

Comment

Working...
                              X