No announcement yet.

Capcom's Comic-Con Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoops, I meant to type "Biohaze." Fixed now.

Comment

why would they show that as a trailer, thats pretty much what you see in the last trailer anywhere,
      grr it better not be true dammit

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
        Biohaze is reporting that the Degeneration "trailer" is nothing more than a 30-second teaser showing a bunch of zombies invading the airport. Also, the so-called "exclusive" RE5 trailer is the same trailer shown at E3.
        If that truth would be really painful by Capcom. Only 30 seconds of video? Both time for half a minute, do not understand.

Does anyone know schedules Europeans?

Comment

I don't know what to say ... lets hope for the best.
          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

the resident evil announcements should be taking place now shouldnt they

Comment

Originally posted by TheOrganization View Post
              why would they show that as a trailer, thats pretty much what you see in the last trailer anywhere,
              grr it better not be true dammit
              I doubt it will be 30 seconds long, hell, thats shorter than the current one, and we all know it hardly shows anything. (being in part to the fact half of it is in black)

I doubt Capcom would say the "New revealing trailer" if it was 30secs long, it wouldnt be enough for a decent Q&A session either

Originally posted by TheOrganization View Post
              the resident evil announcements should be taking place now shouldnt they

As far As im aware, the trailer (if it starts at 1PM in San Diego) will be at 9pm in the UK (as it is 8 hours behind the UK)

So that means it should begin in 48 minutes!! (Its 20:12 atm)

stefan2007
              Last edited by stefan2007; 07-25-2008, 02:13 PM.

Comment

We know it's not the trailer they're supposed to be showing, we all know by now that the brand new trailer is being shown today at Capcom's press conference.

Comment

Well, if it is 1 p.m. - 2 p.m. (Pacific Time) in the US, that means that in 3 minutes, the Capcom presentation begins. Hopefully in an hour, the Degeneration website updates with the second trailer for those of us unable to go to Comic-Con.

Comment

It's already all over IGN.

Comment

IGN trailer

Yeah here's the link...

Leon Looks horrible

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                        It's already all over IGN.
                        Thanks man. The trailer is 2 minutes long, and looks terrible. The CGI looks decent at best, but the dialogue (from Leon) and the giant enemy monster at the end looks just plain dumb - it's a dinosaur-type creature with a ridiculously large eyeball. What is it about viral mutations and HUGE frickin' eyeballs? They subtract from the horror quotient...

Leon's dialogue and mannerisms are looking much worse than RE4. Whereas RE4 Leon made us pine for RE2 Leon, RE: Degen actually makes me pine for RE4 Leon. This iteration is more obnoxious, more "deadly cool," and more superhuman in his judo.

I am no longer excited for this film. But I won't lie, I'll still watch it. Only in hope that we are shown glimpses into the lives of other, better characters than Leon and Claire.

The worst part is that a child is shown with Claire. Children ruin films.
                        Last edited by Jill's Boob; 07-25-2008, 03:58 PM.

Comment

i think is great!! thought Leon does look weird!!!!!

Comment

I like how Leon HAS to say "Leon S. Kennedy" when asked who the hell he is. WHO says their full name with middle initial except for that smug jack@$$...

And the other thing - I love how the trailer shows the one military dude toss his hands up in the air after Leon says that. That dude's reaction mimicked my own..."oh jeez, this Leon S Kennedy guy seems like a real douchebag!"

Final thought - Claire's CGI model looks FUGLY.
                            Last edited by Jill's Boob; 07-25-2008, 04:05 PM.

Comment

...well, that could be prettier. But it doesn't look completely awful and, honestly, I really don't give a crap how it looks so long as it isn't stickmen. I'm more bothered by Leon's one liners than anything at this point. Still, it looks interesting and so I'll probably buy it on DVD when it hits.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                                ...well, that could be prettier. But it doesn't look completely awful and, honestly, I really don't give a crap how it looks so long as it isn't stickmen. I'm more bothered by Leon's one liners than anything at this point. Still, it looks interesting and so I'll probably buy it on DVD when it hits.
                                You're braver than I, kind sir. This looks like a rental or something I'll hopefully find on YouTube. I absolutely, more than ever, despise Leon. The only redeeming quality will be if he dies in this film or Claire kicks some arse. And Capcom BETTER show us what has happened to the lives of other characters. For F***S sake, we just had 20 hours of Leon in RE4. What about better, more interesting characters, like Barry, Rebecca, or RE2 Leon?!
                                Last edited by Jill's Boob; 07-25-2008, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X