Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i guess we won't know properly until the game comes out

Comment

Weeeeeeeeeell... my first post or whatever, I'm sorry if I wright with ortographic mistakes, it's just that... I speak spanish, so I just know the basics for english.
      Well, I can't wait any more for this new trailer, or whatever it is. Ho! and I almost forgot, thank you, thank you all for all your amaizing hipotesis, they realy are helping me get a whole idea of what RE5 will look like and what it will be about.

Comment

Interesting to see that while that fight is going on (phase 3), there are other enemies around other parts of the village. They don't try and gank the BSAA.

Also, there could be more BSAA agents, it's just that they can't be thermally tracked (ie. dead).
        sigpic

Comment

I think the other villagers have been warned to not interfere/open any doors or any entrances/exits to the WareHouse.

So while they can hear the screams and the firing, they are ignoring it all as if nothing is happening and are leaving it up to the Executioner.

They are probably ordered to stay away by the Executioner or the Megaphone man.

And why am I constantly thinking that while that happens, Chris is elsewhere and they are calling him but connection is lost and that is is night-time?

Comment

I'm guessing these are from before Chris is sent in and the enemies in this game are mind controlled like the Ganados of RE4. That's why they aren't attacking yet.

Comment

so what's the deal with the white flashes that show up in the soldiers?

I originally thought it was gunfire or something, but then i realized that you can actually see the muzzle flashes. Also, they appear at 2-second intervals, so yeah, any idea what's the the reason behind that?

Comment

That's the gunfire flash.

Comment

I'm talking about the circular 'flashes'. It's separate from the flashes that are coming from the guns

Case in point: The guy furthest south of the screen (who kinda lies down for a good portion of the video). He'll still flash every 2 seconds like everyone else, but he doesn't fire his gun.
                  Last edited by JcFFx; 07-12-2008, 11:46 PM.

Comment

The circular flashes are IR beacons used by military to tell their agents from the enemy when using thermal imaging or night-vision technology...

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                      The circular flashes are IR beacons used by military to tell their agents from the enemy when using thermal imaging or night-vision technology...
                      Oooohhhh... That makes sense
                      *obviously knows little to nothing about military* >_>

Crap, they had that in that one CoD4 level, right? How did I not remember that?

Comment

I cant see anything, the links don't work and nothing seems to happen on the site except it keeps reacquiring the data

Comment

Originally posted by TheOrganization View Post
                          I cant see anything, the links don't work and nothing seems to happen on the site except it keeps reacquiring the data
                          Exactly the same here, and I'm getting bored of this radar shit.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh7bKmmFUlI Here's Phase 3 for those who can't view it on the site.

Comment

Thanks, got to tell your help there was neded
                              "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

thanks for the youtube link, it was really helpfull.

Comment

Working...
                                X