Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justice at last?

I love one of the comments on that page

He'll probably blame phoenix wright for this. Seeing as he blames games for everything else.

I really, really don't see why anyone cares about this guy anymore. Yeah, he was kinda kooky and relevant like 5 years ago, but come on. The fact that his antics still get press just annoys me.

Comment

That's exactly why i care about this, it could finally be the end of him, no more will we have to hear him bitch about some stupid none sense!

Comment

Originally posted by rewak View Post
        That's exactly why i care about this, it could finally be the end of him, no more will we have to hear him bitch about some stupid none sense!
        Yeah, at least there's that.

Comment

The page is still loading, but I'm guessing that it's about Jack Thompson just from reading that quote.

I've always thought he was an asshole, on par with Uwe Boll.

Wouldn't it be funny if he went on a murderous rampage and killed 100+ people, then blamed it on GTA just to get his message across?

Comment

I still remember when he demanded people make a game to his specifications and he'd give them a huge chunk of cash, and Penny Arcade ended up paying it when he refused. Say what you like about Gabe and Tycho that was pretty cool...and funny.

Edit: Then I read the article and found out he's trying the King Charles/Sadam Hussian Defense: You have not the right to prosecute me! Although unlike those two he's merely stating the judge involved forged her oath. It's good to know he brings the same back of intelligence, common sense and truth to his own defence as he does to attacking video games.

And, therefore, will probably manage to get himself on death row somehow.
            Last edited by Darkmoon; 07-13-2008, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Lol, that will be a good day. He's getting annoying, and doesn't seem to realize that he's not having any effect.

Comment

Now that's what I call retribution \m/

Comment

he had it coming!!!

Comment

Oh happy days!

Comment

im just glad i don't have to hear about him anymore

Comment

I glad this jackass got what was coming to him.

Comment

Working...
                        X